Y&R: Beth Maitland Returns

• Members

Beth Maitland Returns To Genoa City

BETH MAITLAND returns to her role as Traci Abbott for a small story arc. She begins taping January 24 to air March 1.

Usually when Traci returns it's a sign of death, lol. But this time I don't think so. I love Beth!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hopefully she comes back in time for Jack's downfall and the reveal that Gloria was behind the tainted cosmetics.

She can help pull Jack and the family back to its "roots", especially after Sharon leaves him and Kay sues his sorry butt.

• Members

This is EXCELLENT news! And I love that it's a story arc and not two days. Traci needs to be back FULL TIME so hopefully this goes well. Could this be the start of the return of the Abbotts? With Traci you have a more interesting parent for Colleen, plus this would make Colleen an Abbott and not a smelly Carlton so it's two for the price of one. Another thing, I've heard that Traci also dated her professor so she could tie into this.

I just hope and pray she's not another Gloria proper which is what Ashley turned into at the end. NO MORE EVIL JACK!

Archived