Passions: Tuesday

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok show.

Liza Huber rocked. FINALLY A PAYOFF!!!

Gwen said everything she should've years ago. Martsolf actually showed some emotion today.

I feel bad for my Jaresa but I guess it was inevitable. Oh well, at least the story is moving.

The only reason why I am the least bit interested in Fox/Kay/Miguel now is A.) Charity is back and I love Sisco and B.) The story is finally moving and the Fox hit and run twist is pretty good. Other then that, it's the second worst thing on the show besides the rape and assualt.

I am just glad poor Fancy wasn't attacked today. Let's keep it that way. I love the cold looks between Sheridan and Fancy. Hate what they did to Sheridan still but the story is moving so whatever. I have no idea why Chad and Whitney got caught up in this but whatever. I wish Chris stayed put too. These past few weeks he wasn't on made me happy. He is useless. I like the cliffhanger at the end with the unmasking of the rapist. Spoiled fans know what happens but it was a nice little cliffhanger to take us into tomarrow.

Ok show though. The show is moving a bit so it's been a pretty good week.

• Members

Because this sets up her ultimate downfall when she returns to the show! YAY! :D

I can only assume they didn't reveal Gwen's part in the tabloid now because Liza was pregnant, and I bet JER is going to have Ethan go ballistic and hopefully shove her or something. And Theresa's gonna beat the crap out of her, too.

• Members

Because of the actors, out of habit, and because nothing else is on to interest me.

Let me just say the show has been a bit better of late but, if not for the rape and assualting, it would be worlds better IMO. It's downright appalling and offensive and the fact that even one person doesn't find it to be that is just as bad.

Archived