Passions: Actors on other Soaps

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know. I'll never forget how INCREDIBLY fake Susan and Liza were at the Daytime Emmys; they're MOTHER AND DAUGHTER and they looked SO artificial just telling each other how talented the other was and how much they loved their shows!

It would NEVER work.

Liza deserves to be far away from Susan. I don't mean that in a mean way. I just mean, it'd be better for the two to have their OWN territory.

Then again, I hope Liza, Lindsay and other "Passions" actors stick with the "Passions" spinoff on the INternet or another network. ;)

• Members

Lindsay Korman Hartley (Theresa) - I could see her on General Hospital. Perhaps she can be a Cassadine family member or Brenda's cousin

Silvana Arias (Paloma) - One Life to Live

Emily Harper (Fancy) - I think the NBC executives and JER like her a lot. I can see her being cast on Days of Our Lives. If not, I can see her on The Young and The Restless and General Hospital.

Heidi Mueller (Kay)- The Bold and The Beautiful as Rick's girlfriend

Dylan Fergus (Noah) - One Life to Live

• Members

See, I would expect to see her on DOOL (if a character in her age group is needed) because she has a DOOL 'look' and is familiar to one of the consultants (JER, who seems oddly obsessed with her/her current character) and to NBC Daytime executives - "Fancy's World" and how she's been the main one doing the bulk of PSNS promotional work over the last 6 months. They even have a photo of Fancy and the link to Fancy's World on the DOOL homepage.

• Members

Emily Harper (Fancy) - ATWT or DAYS

Lindsay Hartley (Theresa) - B&B

Brook Kerr (Whitney) - ATWT or OLTL

Ben Masters (Julian) - AMC, DAYS or GH

Kim Johnston Ulrich (Ivy) - ATWT, B&B or Y&R

Everyone else, I'm sorry about your luck :lol: I can see the majority of the cast on upcoming telenovelas on MyNetworkTV. I would include Juliet Mills (Tabitha), but I believe she's been ruined by PSNS and I can't take her seriously as an actress anymore. I'll always think of her as the witch from PSNS. She's forever typecast :(

• Members

When SuBe went off I expected to see some of those actors elsewhere and have been surprised by those that have and haven't (Christina Chambers but no Priscilla Garita? Like 'em both, but dang), so now I'm not expected to see any of these people again.

I'd love to see Lindsey Hartley show up elsewhere, and I agree with the idea that Harper could show up on Days. She seems like she could fit either with Phillip/Shawn/Belle or Sami/Lucas/EJ, and she is talented (one of few new actors to draw me in instantly).

• Members

If Passions does continue on the internet (pay per view), they will likely make pocket change compared to their current paychecks. And I'm sure that a vast majority of the cast has no interest in acting on the internet. No exposure! However, if that happens... which ones will stay and which ones will go?

• Members

It seems like the less or least talented ones make it farther than the ones you would expect. For instance, I thought Jesse Metcalfe and Molly Stanton (1st Charity) were the worst actors on the show. Lo and behold, they left PSNS and immediately landed on shows - Molly even had a co-lead on a show. Comparing them to better performers such as Natalie Zea (2nd Gwen) and Donn Swaby (1st Chad) and it's 'whoa'

Luck and connections

Archived