SID: GL's Tammy & Jonathan get the cover

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SpiritualJunkie,

I edited your post and deleted the copyright-sensitive materials (the interview, cover story). If you would like to simply link to them or excerpting part of the article/interview, that is fine. However, for copyright issues we do not allow that kind of material on our site. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

Dan

• Members

Hey, what's up with the actor bashing? :huh: I get that some people detest Jammy but SG & TP seem like one of the most down-to-earth actors out there. And they're not afraid to be honest about what they think of their storylines without being completely down on them (cough *Kim Zimmer* cough). And TP might be the darling of the soap press but that guy's really modest considering how quickly his popularity rose.

Oh, I definitely plan on doing that! This is the best photoshoot I've seen of them (check out the sullen look on their faces that fits perfectly with the headings) and the interview's really good. :D

• Members

GL rarely gets the cover of a CBS SID...they get them, however, Y&R is the main show that gets the cover, so I personally can understand why they would want to put both Tom and Stephanie on this cover, considering that yes, fans may want to see the story regarding their storyline, and two, it's one of the main storylines that they are focusing on.

Archived