All: Soap Stars on Tyra Banks show

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Tyra's Soap Opera Spectacular"

Do you have a favorite soap you constantly TiVo? Tyra salutes daytime television when she visits the sets of the hit soap operas "Young and the Restless," "General Hospital," "Days of Our Lives," "Passions" and "All My Children" to give her audience special behind-the-scenes access. Tyra then goes one on one with stars of soaps including "Days of Our Lives," "Passions" and "All My Children" as the actors dish on all of the upcoming, juicy storylines and why Americans are so hooked on these captivating daytime dramas. In a television exclusive, Adrian Bellani and Heide Mueller who play Kay and Miguel on "Passions," open up about their emotional reaction to just finding out their show has been canceled. Plus, cast members from your favorite soaps give Tyra an education in Soap Acting 101 as they teach her how to act in a steamy love scene and how to do a scene on her death bed!

• Members

One of my google alerts today...

From.. http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/2007/01/ty...d-in-soaps.html

Talk-show host Tyra Banks graduates from soap opera school after getting lessons in cat fights, passionate kissing scenes and the inevitable death bed scene from The Young and the Restless’ Joshua Morrow and Michelle Stafford, General Hospital’s Rebecca Herbst and Greg Vaughan, Days of Our Lives’ Brandon Beemer and Martha Madison and Passion’s Heidi Muller and Adrian Bellani. This episode of The Tyra Banks Show airs on Friday, January 26 (check local listings for time/stations).

• Members

Ew! I just get a very CREEPY vibe about this show. For "Passions" anyway. It seems like it's exploiting the grief of Adrian and Heidi -- unless "emotional reaction" is just a PR concoction.

At any rate, I WILL be taping this show that day. It'll probably be added to my "Passions" episodes/media collection.

Archived