All: Soap Stars on Tyra Banks show

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In several markets, Tyra airs on 2 different affilaites. One affiliate will show the current episode and the other will show a previous one. I get Tyra on Fox I think at 9AM and then on MyNnetwork at 5PM. The MyN show is the current show. I guess its too late now but it might be possible that Tyra is aired on another channel in your area as well

• Members

Yeah, I saw the commercials and I honestly thought that was the fat suit stuff.

Well, if it really is her responding to the tabloids hurling insults at her for gaining weight, I think she should be applauded. At least she isn't going to go silent, develop anorexia, or do something else stupid/crazy. Here's an article I just found about it all: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070124/ap_en_...ople_tyra_banks.

• Members

Dear God! Dear God, I missed it~!

Somebody, PLEASE YouTube the episode! And I KNOW some of you recorded it for keeps since it's like an "event" when soaps get mainstream coverage. You KNOW you recorded it -- so YouTube it! I'm DYING to see behind the scenes of "Passions" and the cancellation talk and the audience's reaction and the actors' expressions.

--

Having said that --- I'm pretty sure that only stupid Y&R (no offense fans) would have their leading men where a SOCK during love scenes when nothing is even shown -- just so the actors can be more "genuine" and all that garbage. that is obscene and VERY poor taste. I'm just shocked. That just disgusts me. I'm stunned!

• Members

Cancellation talk wasn't much. Tyra just asked, "Is it true that your show just got cancelled?" Heidi and Adrian didn't even really look that sad, LoL. They were smiling when they said "yes," and the audience just did the usual "awwwww." Then Tyra said here's no worries because she thinks they'll be on another soap soon anyway (dumbass Tyra... it's not about getting picked up by another soap, it's about loving the soap you're on!).

• Members

I'm still dying to see it.

And I'm shocked that the actors didn't do the prideful thing and say, "Well, they're going to shop the show to other networks" or something like that. I don't know, if it were me, I'd feel like I had something to prove. It's like how some rape victims feel they're to blame and don't want to admit what happened. I'd make excuses and not have others feel sorry for me. Besides, if the Fox rumors are true (and this soap fan prays to the soap gods they are) then Heidi and Adrian did a HUGE disservice by making fans think they're off the air FOREVER, with no hope.

Archived