AMC Feb. Sweeps Rumors

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those spoilers are so awful I really have no words. The Zarf/Bianca ones are bad enough but if they kill off Mimo I am done with this show for good. Nothing after that is going to bring me back. Murdering a child we watched born on the show is so horrific its even worse than Doc in a Box. I think if AMC really does this it will kill them. Most of the people who watch this show are mothers and they will be beyond disgusted, I know I am. I hope to god this is not true but with McTrash anything is possible. If she does kill off Miranda I firmly believe its only so people will forget Babe ever kept Miranda from Bianca and so Ryass can finally have Cambias all to himself. If Zach is also the killer and murders Miranda to protect her from the Cambias Curse than someone is going to have McTavish's head on a platter.

ETA: If these spoilers are also true I will have to quit calling myself an Eden fan. If she came back for this crap I would rather she had stayed away in Hollywood.

• Members

Ryan wouldn't have Cambias all to himself because Bianca would get all of Miranda's shares. I also don't think this would get Babe off the hook because fans will be blaming her for causing Bianca to loose a year with Bianca. I do agree this would kill the show and is real bad move because Miranda is the next Erica Kane! Also if ture i'm sure they didn't tell Bianca a head of time. Infact if it's ture it's last second thing to try and save Mct's ass!

• Members

Colin said he didn't know he was playing fetus until a few weeks before they were set to tape, so IF IF IF these were to prove true, I think the case could be made that Eden was clueless.

I'm not to worried. I think it was just probably someone with an over active imagination. :)

• Members

I wouldn't be shocked if it is Lily; that girl is NEVER on the show, yet somehow gets the most desirable spot in the opening -- right before Erica's final shot and 'the book.' (yes, I'm STILL [!@#$%^&*]ing about this, lol. It's a mortal sin that Eden isn't in her rightful place before Susan!! ) That being said, I would hope to God it's NOT Miranda. After all Bianca went through thinking she had died, and then playing the 'tortured lesbian' role for so long (rape, baby switch, Maggie's crap), she should have some happiness. Some calm. Well, no, LOTS of happiness and calm. She's had too much misery and pain for a lifetime.

And don't say the actors (Eden and Susan) wouldn't "go for it" as a reason that the show wouldn't do it. The Josh story was incredibly controversial, and I'm sure several of the actors on the show despised it for their own reasons. (For the record, I supported the story.) But that didn't mean they wouldn't play it. They're professionals, not cry babies.

That's why you better start the campaigns ASAP as a last-ditch attempt to save Miranda.

• Members

LOL, I think it's BS, but then again, I would have said Josh being the fetus was BS. So, my soap gut is way off. LOL

Campaigning will do nothing if these rumors are true, but it wouldn't hurt. I jus say be careful, because you don't want to put any ideas in MMT's head. She's got nothing of her own, you start putting something like that in her mind, and there's no telling what she'd do with it.

Archived