AMC Feb. Sweeps Rumors

• Members

I found some interesting rumors on another board from someone claiming to have inside info. Don't know how accurate they are though but I thought I would post them. Take them as rumors.

"Zarf plans a romantic dinner for "Zoe" and Bianca

Zoe sings Bianca a love song she wrote for her

Bianca and Zoe attempt to make love, but Bianca cannot get past Zoe's male organs

Zoe is crushed when Bianca leaves

The Satin Slayer will claim another victim, again, a Fusion girl

The murder victim will NOT be Babe, Dani, Bianca, Kendall, Di, or Amanda

The victim owns stock in Fusion, and is related to two of the people who are listed above

This murder will shock and horrify Pine Valley, and the repercussions will be felt for months, perhaps years, in Pine Valley

Erica turns to Jack when she needs his love and support more than ever

The town turns on Zarf/Zoe when they suspect that he must be behind the heinous murder spree

Babe stands by Zarf/Zoe, while JR is enraged by both Zarf's gender identity, and also by the fact that he is convinced that he is guilty

Julia has some shocking news for Jamie - how will he react?

Tad and Dixie make love

Krystal feels more guilty than ever when Adam throws her a lavish baby shower - but will Dixie keep her secret?

Bianca begins to spiral out of control - can anyone help her when she feels she has no reason to go on?"

The poster later on confirms that Miranda will be murderered by the SK. Oh, and the poster hinted that the killer is the one the show is trying to make look the least likely. It's not JR, Ryan, Zarf, Tad, or Adam.

Anyone else find this extremely sick and disturbing (if it's true)?? How far will this show go for ratings?? I am sure Eden, Alicia, and Susan will be phenomenal but this storyline completely turns me off. To MURDER a toddler...I am speechless. Babies die on soaps but usually from illnesses and accidents. I am going to have to say goodbye to AMC for good. This is sick. It is just too dark for me.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I am really hoping that this is just someone's imagination. It would be such a mistake for the show to murder a toddler let alone Miranda. Normally I don't pay attention to these kinds of post or rumors but some of the items posted sounded plausible. And the sad part is, I could see McT writing something like this. Bianca is her whipping post and I could see her wanting to repeat some of the intense drama scenes between Erica/Bianca/Kendall. Does my low opinion of McT show????

I vaguely remember when Another World killed off Frankie and the show never really recovered. I could see that happening to AMC if this were true.

• Members

If this is ture AMC is DOOMED! If they think that will get them babyswitch ratings their INSANE! They only got big ratings with the babyswitch because Bianca got Miranda back. Buying doing this they will be killing the future Erica Kane. In 3-5 years when Miranda is 15 or 16 she will be the hottest teen character since Erica Kane!

• Members

The thread is on the SN board. That poster has come into that thread a few times to clarify some things and to drop more hints. The only part I liked were the T/D and the J/E comments. :P

I will say this though. This is a woman (MMT) who rewrites historic abortions; rapes any woman she can find; switches babies; so killing a child is NOTHING to this lunatic.

• Members

MMT is a psychotic [!@#$%^&*], yes, baby killer...I don't know. I mean, look how out of her way she went to bring back Josh. :rolleyes:

That said, there's is NOTHING I would put past that woman NOTHING. If anyone would do it, it would be her. And if she does, I'm gonna lead the pack with a pitch fork and we're gonna burn the [!@#$%^&*] at the stake. :angry:

• Members

It came from the Soapnet Board? Why doesn't it surprise me :blink: They post anything there, I saw something posted there a few months ago and NONE of it was true, and it amazed me how easily people believed it there :blink:

I don't believe this, I don't consider the SN board a credible source.

• Members

^ that's what people told me bout Josh. Just something to think about. All of this is word for word, what people said why they wouldn't make Josh the fetus...and they did.

Now, I don't believe it. MMT is a baby maker, not a baby killer. So I'm on the side that she's psychotic, not evil, I'm just saying. People said that same stuff about Josh. :unsure:

• Members

Like Jackanderica fan, I found the post on the AMC Soapnet board. And I didn't believe it at first either but then I remembered who the writer is. I could see her doing a repeat of all the Bianca/Erica/Kendall drama that she did with Bianca's rape and the babyswitch storyline. As another poster pointed out, the babyswitch was tolerable because you knew Bianca would get Miranda back some day. Murderering a child is pretty sick to me. I just wouldn't put it past McTavish to try and create a huge drama and storyline about this. There too many children on the show but why not have some leave (Annie could Emma away from PV). I can tolerat SIDS, accidents, miscarriages but murder, just too heavy and disturbing.

IF it is true, I think it is a huge mistake. I don't know if fans will want to tune into something like that. I know that it turns me off completely from the show just thinking about it. And i think AMC and McTavish are desperate enough to try anything to bring in ratings. Instead of hiring a decent writer, they go for shock value.

Archived