GH: Thursday Jan. 11

• Members

Doing Comedy Well: I'm liking Spinelli more as the weeks go by. His scenes with Sonny & Jason are always funny. The scene when Max dropped the grocery bag when Sonny said it wouldn't be long before Carly will be in his bed was :lol:

I like Sonny's lawyer, Diane. Good casting job, M. Teschner. Imagine if Beth Ehlers (Harley D. C. Aituro on GL) was on GH? :D

Edward & Sam!? Edward said to Tracy that he hired Sam b/c of her "street smarts & business saavy." Business saavy!? Sam hasn't even gotten the results of her GED!? :angry::lol: This should be fun, as she works as E. Quartermaine's executive assistant & Tracy, as her enemy on the war path.

I continue to be impressed with Ric Hearst. He's a phenomenal actor & could be pre-nominated for Lead Actor this year.

Who's that strange man, Mr. Craig, lurking around GH & what's his involvement with Alcazar?

Skye, you're in over your head. :unsure:

I'm really liking the Colleen Kidnapped Spencer SL! N. Livingston spoils it for me. :angry: A Prince carrying a gun!? :lol: I knew Helena was involved in some way! :lol: C. Towers is amazing as the deliciously evil Helena Cassadine. Put her on contract, JF Phelps.

Carly is desperately trying not to marry Sonny. Doth she protest too much? :lol: Carly & Jax are my fav daytime couple, the 1st couple to bring me to tears on any show (Luke & Laura were the 2nd) & I want them to get married & have a great life together.

Writer: Tracey Thomson (She's getting better; has a knack for comedic writing)

Grade (1/11/07): Weak B+

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great show today (and all this week). I don't recall FFing through anything.

I loved all the Carly/Sonny/Jason/Spinelli stuff. At first I hated Spinelli and found him so annoying, but now I like him. He's a great addition to the "comic relief" category of characters.

Tracy 4 days in a row? What a treat!!! I loved her scenes with Edward and Sam today.

I love the Nikolas/Emily/Spencer/Colleen/Helena sl too. Seeing my favorite character Helena today was such a pleasant surprise. I did not see Colleen's "neighbor" turning out to be Helena's henchman at ALL. I wonder what she has planned for Nikolas? Maybe she killed Colleen and he and Emily will get framed for the murder... :o

• Members

Spinelli is a freakin HOOT. He gets the best lines. From calling Sam "The Goddess", Alexis "The Goddess Mother" and Carly "The Valkyrie" I was rolling. I think that is so cute.

I like the lawyer too, she plays her part well.

Sonny is a pig. This isn't cute or charming, I think this is so demeaning to Carly that her thoughts and opinions don't matter.

Jason is back sexy again, I'm so glad he got a freakin haircut. I hated when he grew his hair long and slicked back and Lucky too when he was deep in the drug storyline.

Tracy was in her element today. It was so nice to see her go against Edward's azz kissing session for Spamalot. :lol:

I did feel a tiny bit sorry for Sam though I can't lie because I really sensed her feelings were hurt, but at the same time, :lol: it was nice to see that yet another character is not impressed with her and her getting jobs on Jason's name and intimidation so I'm all for it. Go Tracy. She quit another job after Alan went to bat for her.

How dumb is Carly? She runs her mouth too much.

Skye is being so naive. Its annoying how she is acting like Lorenzo is a choirboy when less than a month or two ago she was biitching at him about his activities.

Natalia Livingston ruins it for me too. I can't stand Emily. I just hate the way she plays every scene as if she is the font of all knowledge, always telling everyone what they should do.

Nikolas ruins it too, he gives me the distinct feeling of overacting when he keeps whinning about his son, there is something about it that doesn't ring true.

• Members

I'm upset that there wasn't a GH thread for several days ago when Nikolas and Emily were in that scene with the daycare teacher played by that HORRIBLY BAD day player -- and Natalia Livingston almost cracked up at her.

Moving on.

Script writer Tracey Thomson, like I said, always seems to be writing Sam-heavy episodes. I think, maybe, Elizabeth Korte thinks that Thomson can give Sam a voice? Much like she always assigned Michael J. Cinquemani to Dillon-heavy episodes. I don't know.

All I know is that I love seeing Tracy give Sam sh!t these past two days! LMAO the other day when Tracy crumbled up Sam's resume in one smooth move when Sam was all, "I'm still waiting for the results of my GED..." :rolleyes: I love how this girl is getting job after job and she hasn't even got a high school diploma.

• Members

I wonder should we start making the GH threads for the week then? Because sometimes I hate creating new threads or posting in the ones from the day before, sometimes I can't decide, Lol.

I know, and the expression on Sams face was killing me. :lol: Tracy wasn't having it, and I was so glad someone other than Ms Sneed was calling her out. Thats the third time this week when you add Epiph.

Archived