ATWT Casting News

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

D'oh...I knew there was a reason! I don't suppose the phrase "emmy award winning" can be applied? (forgive my ignorance, I've only really seen her act on B&B....) If so...I may cry. Every "emmy award winning" ex-ABC actor who pops over ends up making me want to vomit.

• Members

OH HELLS YEAH! This is the best ATWT news since Terri Garber returned! Can't WAIT to see Mattson back on my screen. Now if they'd just snap up Marcy Walker as Samantha Walsh, my life would be complete.................OK, so they'd have to bring A on too and THEN it would be complete. :D

• Members

Unlike the other ex-ABC stars that they've casted, I don't see this one as being too bad. Right now she's only on recurring, so I see her more of a character like Iris who's going to pop in once in awhile and stir up trouble, or they're going to use her as part of the comic relief.

Is she going to be a madam at a prostitution place? If so, I think it would be a lot more interesting if they made it male prostitution. Last year they had that storyline where Carly worked as a waitress at that strip joint, and we had to see half-naked women parage around the screen. So I think it's only fair that the show be equal-opportunity employers. :D

But LOL if Casey starts pimping (literally) himself out. (Not that I have faith that the writers would do this), but it would be hilarious if they showed it when the Hughes family found out about it. I'm sure that Tom would have another heart attack. :lol:

• Members

Casey pimping himself out......good lord, I would be his first and last customer! LoL

Although u know what would be funny if Casey was sent on a job and on the other side of the door was Luke! That would be so awkward and delicious. Casey would need the money so bad to pay off his debt he would sleep with Luke. Do u know what kind of scandal that would set off!!! Casey trying to keep this secret from Maddie and his family.

Archived