PSNS: And Fox and Fancy's sister's name is....

• Members

I was hoping this was a joke but it seems it isn't.

I was mad when we got the name Fancy but even that name is not as bad as Pretty. I can't buy Juvy naming one kid Fancy and one kid Pretty. Pretty Crane sounds so stupid. It sounds like a dog's name or a parrot's to be honest.

Here Pretty, Pretty :lol:

Wow...the show is getting as bad as the names.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think what we should get to call her should start with an F, to follow the other two, especially if it's gonna be ridiculous like Fancy. I doubt they'll come up with Pretty Crane, be all proud of themselves, and then give her a nickname, too.

• Members

I was thinking it would something along the line of Fancy. :lol:

Doesn't mean I don't hate it becuase I do. How stupid :lol: I thought Fancy would be a nickname but it wasn't.

Imagine if it was Precious Crane!!! I know people named Precious! :lol: And what if a certain someone visited from the jungle? Precious... meet Precious. :D

• Members

Fair enough if they wanted to give her an unusual name for the character. But they could have done better than Pretty. Pretty Crane? Pretty Crane! Give me a break.

I like the idea of Precious Crane, or even something unusual like Arielle, Daisy (a plant/flower, like Ivy), Jewel, but Pretty?!

• Members

I think it's cute -- provided it's a nickname that stuck, and she really is Priscilla. But even if that's not the case, Apple, anyone? The celebs, also rich, have named their children questionable names.

While that's one defense, I'd hope that a family like the Cranes, with roots that run very deep in Harmony, would be more traditional. But it's all based on personal preference.

Archived