AW On SoapNet

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forgot that they changed the time to 1PM, so I wasn't able to see today's episode. I'm thinking, though, that this might be the Monday (the 21st) show (since they didn't show AW yesterday.) But when I watch the show tomorrow, I'll probably be able to figure out what episode they're on.

• Members

Um. Let me describe it. It might not help, but everyone was at court and Cass was grilling Marley on the stand, viciously. Sharlene was returning things to a department store. Frankie/Ryan/Vicky were in scenes together ...

I only half watched, LOL, so the description isn't very good.

• Members

They're ahead of that. According to what you're saying, it sounds like the week of February 4, 1991. I know that Kathleen first aired last week and that happened the week of Jan. 25 of 91. This site AWHP has synopses from every week listed. It's the best AW site on the web IMO.

• Members

I think today's episode originally aired on either 01/31/91 or 02/01/91.

The 01/18/91 episode aired on 12/18/06 on SoapNet. If there were no preemptions the last few weeks of Jan 91 and if SoapNet hasn't skipped any episodes, then today's episode should have been 01/31/91.

However, Eddie Drueding's wonderful Another World home page shows that the episode that SoapNet aired on 12/26/06 was originally aired on 01/28/91 (the episode where Kathleen first speaks to Jake), which would mean that today's episode originally aired on 02/01/91.

It's confusing! I wish SoapNet.com could be more up-to-date with their synopses.

Hopefully that helped a little, at least.

• Members

Wow. SoapNet is that far behind in it's recaps? And actually, I think Kathleen was on today. I forgot what she looked like but this woman I didn't recognize had a huge hat on and was like lurking around or something.

So it was 2/1/91? That works for me then.

EDIT:

Yeah, I just went to Eddie's site and it sounds like the week of 2/4 is just starting. It had to be Friday the 1st or Monday the 4th.

Which actually works out fine for me because I'm starting off on a new week and a new month :)

Archived