Passions: Monday

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dislike nuFox as well. He has ZERO personality and not a lot of acting ability. I kinda dread his scenes.

I could definitely see Chad start abusing Whitney. Wouldn't surprise me in the least because JER changes the personality of his characters on a dime.

• Members

WOW! I wonder what took Mr. Divins so long to show us what he's really capable of? I thought he was great today as well. I was shockingly impressed with him because until now, it appeared that he just didn't have what it took to show any real emotion. I also think he may become abusive which means we'll get to see even more of his surprisingly explosive personality unravel.

• Members

Today's show was slow but, surprisingly, felt well-written like a normal soap.

Divins really was decent today. He reminded me a bit of Antonio but he had life in his scenes. I liked his scenes with Whitney, Theresa, and Jared. Waiting for good Jaresa stuff though.

Tabitha and Endora-cute and awesome as usual :D . Loved the spell she put on her.

Miguel/Kay/Fox sucks. End this crap STAT.

Sheridan and Chris bore me and I loved the music and the writing for the SHUIS fantasy. However, that kiss looked awkward and made me wonder about GG and MW.

"Lucy" was cute and pure joy for me as usual :D .

Not a bad show to start 2007 but it was pretty well-written IMO. Not alot happened but some character interaction and some story building so not too bad.

Archived