Days Cafe

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We've speculated on here before that Hope could have been pregnant before she disappeared in Ernesto Toscano's vat of acid during the Cruise of Deception story and gave birth during her missing years but didn't remember as she turned up years later as Gina. This would make more sense where Chelsea's age is concerned, and it could still be explained that Stefano took the child and had her adopted by the Bensons.

But Days Cafe just takes what other people speculate/reveal on other sites and claim it as theirs.

• Members

I did it in my blog although I did it a little differently.

I don't see Hogan doing it though. I mean...who knows? I just don't see why he would do it to be honest.

I simply did it because I thought it was a good story but pulling it out now would be kind of random and I think he likes the character of Billie and the Roberts/Reeds so I think he will keep all as is.

I wouldn't trust anything Dayscafe says though.

• Members

I thought we had seen the last of Willow. :angry:

I can imagine Chelsea being Hope's daughter. She is different around Hope than around Billie nowdays,in a good way.

As far as Chelsea changing her living arrangements, I believe that, too. I remember reading a while ago, her and Abby were going to get a place of their own together.

• Members

I thought we had seen the last of Willow. :angry:

I can imagine Chelsea being Hope's daughter. She is different around Hope than around Billie nowdays,in a good way.

As far as Chelsea changing her living arrangements, I believe that, too. I remember reading a while ago, her and Abby were going to get a place of their own together.

• Members

Willow's gonna be gone someday....whether it's tomorrow....ten years from now.....she's gonna meet her fate sometime!

Now, I still hate her, but she was getting more a LITTLE more likeable before she got taken off in cuffs.

Anyway, I think this Chelsea story could have potential. However, I think if they decide that Chelsea's not Georgia, they should just have something like Chelsea was paid off to do pose as Georgia. I would more like to see a story like that if I had a choice between to do, but I also believe a story like this might not be a good idea at this point because for over a year she has been Georgia.

• Members
So will Steve, Kayla, Bo, Hope, Marlena, John, Sami, Lucas, Shawn, Belle, etc. They're all going to meet their fate some day. Nice logic :lol:

The story is not a good idea. People have finally accepted Chelsea as Bo and Billie's daughter. It took some time, but it finally happened. Don't take that away from us. Now, if it has to be done, I would rather have Chelsea be an impersonator. To make her Hope's daughter is the most contrived storyline since Cassie and Rex becoming Bradys. :angry:

• Members

Chelsea being Hope's is not contrived. She could easily be Hope's based on time frame and the fact that the Chelsea is Georgia thing could have easily been a lie created by Stefano to bust up Bo and Hope by making her Bo and Billie's.

I agree they shouldn't do it now but, if they did, it's hardly contrived.

As for Willow, she will be gone by summer. Mark my words.

• Members

Haha, keep telling yourself that, Phoenix. Chelsea being Hope's daughter is totally contrived. It's just as contrived as her being Georgia. Reilly built up the hatred between Cheslea and Billie, so that when the reveal came out, there would be more of an impact. Before today's episode, Chelsea and Hope hated each other. Forcing them to be mother and daughter screams nothing but a contrived storyline. How many times do we need to put daughters with mothers that hate them (Kate and Cassie, Katherine and Jill, Erica and Kendall, etc.).

And yes, Chelsea's age would go along with Hope's missing years, but so would Mimi's. What makes us think that Bonnie didn't adopt Mimi and Hope gave birth to Mimi while she was missing. Maybe that was part of Stefano's plan. :lol: It's just as ridiculous as Chelsea being Hope's daughter. JUST SAY NO HOGAN!

And as for Willow, we shall see... I'm seeing a future in Salem for my beauty :)

Archived