Days Cafe

• Members

Drew, it's not contrived but we will just have to disagree. It makes more sense then Chelsea being Georgia IMo. I don't think they will do it anyway nor do I want them too right now. I am just saying they can do it and it would make sense. I don't know if I would like it or not. It would depend on how they did it but I don't see it happening.

As for Willow, we'll see but I predict you will be saying goodbye to her by summer.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha, we must just have different opinions on contrived storylines. To me, making Chelsea Hope's daughter is just as bad as when Higley made Rex and Cassie Bradys. There is no real reason to the story except to pimp a storyline no one wants to see. HORRIBLE IDEA! Next, we'll be hearing rumors that John is really Roman Brady :rolleyes:

All this Willow hate just makes my love for her stronger. Everyone said she wouldn't be around after November sweeps. Um, I haven't heard any breaking news. Actually, she has a cast photo now. Hmm... Willow is DAYS' future. I'm calling it right now. Willow and Philip will be married by the end of 07 :) Willow Espinoza wreaks of a Nicole Walker part deux!

• Members

If the writers DO make Chelsea Hope's, the scenes yesterday with them, and the continuing reconciliation would be some huge forshadowing. But I doubt this will happen because Hope is going to have a baby girl of her own. I don't think they would saddle her with a teenage daughter now. Many people have accepted Chelsea, and have accepted her as Bo and Billie's child.

Archived