GH: Liz Rumor. Are they killing her off?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read something about this somewhere else, I think the ad was like "one of these people is going to die!" It was a picture of Lucky, Jason, Liz, and I think the 4th person was maybe Sam? The person that posted it was just assuming it was Liz.

I remember they had a cover a few years ago for All My Children they had a cover saying "One of these people is going to die!" and pictured was Ryan, Kendall, Greenlee, and Jonathan. Well, Jonathan "died" but he really didn't die.

I wonder if it will be something like that for GH. Those ads can sometimes be misleading so I'm not really going to buy into this rumor until I see it from a more reliable source.

• Members

too bad that it is not true. Ric could cause it by accident trying to win her back and make Lucky/jason look bad. But then it would backfire on him and she would die and give birth to a baby that Jason would raise.

Or she could "die", and the tatoo guy would really have her. Meanwhile everyone would be thinking that she was dead and Jason and Sam would be raising her baby until she comes back.

I can dream can't I? She is just beyond annoying!

Archived