Y&R-Shelia Is Alive

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTF! There's no freakin' need to bring back Sheila, at least not without Kimberlin Brown in the role. And, if LML wants to bring someone back and give Michelle Stafford great material, why not bring the old Phyllis back, the one before she became this giggly, hypocritical, Stepford wife, heroine wannabe? This show just keeps make one stupid decision after another. Seriously, it does not make one iota of sense to have MS play both Sheila and Phyllis, two characters some will argue are made of the same cloth. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!

• Members

Because she is and then some. LOL! She and Roscoe Born were the only reason to watch that insufferable story Jack Smith written last year.

Just watch, as great of an actress as MS is, her Sheila is going to be written as a complete caricature and and since this isn't her role, she's not gonna feel the obligation to bring the hurt and pain to the role that Kimberlin Brown would have. Even when Sheila was at her craziest, Brown made you feel her pain.

• Members

WTF!? To quote my favorite character from the novel "All the King's Men": Baaaaaaaaaaaastards! :angry:

So I guess me and Eileen Davidson have indeed one thing in common: a permanent leave of absence from GC come January... Thanks, LML!!!

I don't need to see two favorite characters (Bless you, Paul, my gal, Sheila) of mine ruined at the same. <_<

• Members

Kimberlin Brown was the thing to watch in 2005???????? :huh:

The fact that TIIC thought that Roscoe Borne needed to be saddled with her is despicable. Roscoe Borne was mesmerizing in his scenes. Kimberlin was just OK. And the fact that Christian Leblanc was the ONLY good thing about that tragic story. I think Brown gets TOO much credit for mediocre work. She doesn't evoke any emotion from me, as well as a TON of other Y&R fans. I respect her dediation to the role, but...

Archived