Juicy Passions Spoilers

• Members

Highlights:

-Fancy and Fox's sister is mentioned by name on January 8

-Fox and Kay's wedding begins January 4

-Ethan and Theresa grow much closer in January

-Fancy catches on to Sheridan's machinations

-Watch the Passions Tabloid Truth chapters on December 26 and December 28 before watching the show, and you'll be in for major sneak peaks!!

http://www.nbc.com/Passions/tabloidtruth/g.../gossip11.shtml

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounds somewhat promising but so did the spoilers a few weeks ago uintil they played out.

I won't hold my breath these will turn out to be good. The only hope is Passions usually does well from now until mid January so we'll see. However, so much that was good about the show is disappearing so maybe this year will be the first year it sucks during holiday time. If that is the case, the show really is done.

• Members

Ooh, Fancy catches on! That's kind of a good one, imho, because it accelerates the whole storyline. It took Sheridan a good long time to catch onto Beth but it was like a hour between that and Beth leaving Harmony with Marty (I hope the show never undoes that- it's pretty much the last thing they're committed to). Fancy catching on already could be an indication this storyline won't be dragged out until nobody cares. Maybe.

I hope the other Crane sister has a real name. It can start with an "F," too, but please, writers. Don't make it, like, "Fabulous" or something.

Archived