KLN

• Members

"This week on Days of Our Lives, Shawn reveals his true feelings for Belle..."

Shawn to Belle: "I love you."

"...and tells Willow that it's over."

Shawn to Willow: "Belle is the one that I want to be with!"

Cue an angry Willow.

"And Sami listens in on EJ's phone conversation..."

We see EJ standing outside of some Salem establishment... restaurant or something. Sami's behind a set of doors, holding folders or something in her hand, and hears EJ talking on the phone.

EJ: (on the phone) "You can tell Stefano I don't care to listen to him anymore!"

EJ kicks something on the ground, furiously, as Sami peeks her head out right behind him.

"Finally, in Italy..."

Man: "He'll see you now..."

Marlena walks into a hospital room.

"...John and Marlena find out Stefano's still alive..."

We see a body laying inside the hospital room. Marlena's standing at the end of the bed, as Stefano reaches his hand out for Marlena.

"...and confront their worst enemy."

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally Shawn gets his brain back! I think the Shelle story will be very good, especially with the fear of them losing Claire to Victor's machinations.

I'm more than ready for the EJ reveals to begin. This part of the story has lagged behind-I think due to wrangling with Mascolo. But at last, we can have fresh revelations to chew over. If Steffie has a picture of Susan at his beside, can ED be far behind? I wonder.

The part about EJ being angry is interesting. From the promo, he is VERY angry. I hope we get a clue as to why.

This week looks good to me.

• Members

Ugh, I'm sick of Sami being around EJ... I can't stand her around him (her voice always reaches that high pitched scream that hurts my ears)...

I am thrilled about Shelle, and mostly J&M --- Marlena going in to see Stefano. Even though it's not Joe in that room, I'm still psyched about it.

• Members

I don't worry too much about Joe. I think he'll agree to come back for a stint sooner or later. But right now, I think it's smart that the focus is on EJ, the new generation, going rogue and doing things his way. He seems much more dangerous to me than the reheated Stefano and Tony stuff. What the fans and maybe JM need to understand is that Stefano is perhaps better in small doses.

Archived