AMC: Erica Spoiler

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really, you guys are surprised by this? J&E never stood a chance. And now that Jeff is on scene, MMT just lowered the boom faster.

Erica doesn't do happily married. She never has. Never will. Anyone who is an Erica fan, and not just or a J&E fan at all, knew this marriage would end just as the others.

I just wish the alternative wasn't happy family fetus. I waited a long time for J&E to fall apart once and for all, and now MMT has taken the joy out of it for me. Gotta love her. :angry:

• Members

I seriously doubt a divorce will actually happen. John James has been quoted as saying he signed another "short-term" contract and that he will be around for a "little while longer." If Erica and Jeff aren't going to end up together long-term, there's no reason to think that Jack/Erica will divorce IMO. Not to mention that Jack has beaten Jeff by at least 3 to 1 in every magazine poll about this "triangle" and the fact that the Erica/Jeff "romance" is going over like a lead balloon. It may go all the way down to the wire a la Zach/Kendall but I don't think they'll end up getting divorced.

• Members

I think Jack/Erica may be more Rendall than Zendall. And Jeff is the perfect Greenlee. There is history between him and Erica, but not the sort that suggests they would ever get back together, and their pairing seems to be disliked by the fans, both just like Rylee. And I remember thinking even back at the start of Rylee that there was a good chance Budig would leave when her contract was up and that Ryan and Kendall were more likely to be on the show for the long haul, though that might just have been me. I hope I'm wrong but it wouldn't surprise me if the writers push ahead with Jeff/Erica in spite of negative fan reaction, much like they did with Rylee.

• Members

For you longtime viewers, she divorced Dim too but loved him the entire time and was reunited with him in the end :) . I think the drama is in starting the process but noone said it would go through. No way she is going to be with Jeff..No way, IMO.

I still say the divorce won't go through and I still believe that "The Tenth Time is The Charm". I guess we'll all see won't we? ;)

• Members

I don't think it'll be Erica/Jack or Erica/Jeff.

John James won't be around forever. He was never supposed to come back in the first place. But then they went the "He's a Martin and a Kane, how can you not love him?" route to save Josh so they brought Jeff back. But he'll be gone sooner rather than later, probably will die, and then they can ignore the Martin angle, which was always the intention.

And I think Walt will be gone before his contract is up. In fact I almost gurantee it. Whether he is fired or it's his own choice or mutual, he's too outspoken and pissed off and AMC has no money.

So who will Erica be with? Nobody! Erika Sleazak anyone? No matter how popular you are, if you're over a certain age on ABC soaps you no longer have romantic feelings and nobody has any for you.

• Members

To the person who talked about the character of Jackson being more the partner for Erica than Jeff.

Manny polls picked Brooke with Adam and we see what we got .

It is not what the polls want but what it is in the heart of the TPTB.

Jackson will go the route of all Erica's men GOING, Going Gone.....

The marrriage was the Kiss of Death.....

And as far as Walt sometimes the squeaky wheel does not get the grease. Instead it just gets replaced. :mellow:

Archived