GH: Christie Clark as Courtney

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I hope that she doesn't get the part. Christie is an amazing actress, but ALW is the only actress I will ever see as "Courtney"... I hope that whatever part Christie does get, will be perfect for her and that she will get great storylines and she will be happy there for a very long time, but I just hope that it isn't as Courtney on GH! Of course, this is just my opinion! I know that if GH wants her bad enough, that she will get the part, but I hope that they don't bring Courtney back, atleast not without ALW. We all watched her die in the hospital, we know she is dead, so just let her actually be dead. Don't do that to all the people who loved her, and don't do that to her son, IF she had been alive and being kept prisoner by Helena then she should have atleast been released to be with her son, and you would think that Helena would have kidnapped the baby right after Courtney died in the hospital if she truly had her somewhere. I think this is just a rumor that keeps coming back... Or maybe I am just hoping that it is only a rumor!

• Members

1. I think it would be great if Courtney came back with AJ, or for that matter with Scott. I would rather it be AJ

2. I think Christie Clarke would be a very good Courtney. I personally would like her better in that role than I would like Erin Presley in that role. For some reason Erin Presley just got on my nerves. Maybe it was the character she played.

3. I liked the role of Courtney before Guza started writing her, and before Fronsie tried to cram Courtney and Jason together. She was a great character when she stood up to Sonny. I'd like to see the Courtney pre-Jason return

4. I think Courtney could come back. She was cremated for a reason.

5. CC might be able to do better than GH, but she certainly ought to do better than unemployment and that is what she is doing now.

6. I think it's very possible Courtney is coming back and the fact that she died doesn't mean much.

• Members

As much as we all hope that Christie returns to DAYS, she can't sit around on the sidelines and wait for them to call. I for one think she would be a good Courtney. For fans to "not accept her" in any other role other than Carrie is really limiting your viewing pleasure isn't it?

For the record, Courtney was a favorite character of the writers. If she wasn't, she wouldn't have spent so much damn time on the frontburner. Characters the writers hate aren't on the frontburner you know....

Just because Courtney is "dead" doesn't mean that she won't return. AJ was "dead" too remember and he came back from the dead. So have others who have died. I mean we saw freakin Anna and Robert get blown up but they are alive.

Though the show could be using Courtney as a decoy for another character (perhaps Sarah Webber), it doesn't mean that Christie didn't try out for the role of Courtney and they could be considering bringing her back.

Archived