GH: Christie Clark as Courtney

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Obviously we weren't watching the same show. When she was given worthwhile material, Christie blew it out of the water and garnered back to back Emmy nom's for her skill.

This last return was so badly written she didn't even try, and true fans saw that.

• Members

I never really got any good vibes from her. I always found her quite laughable, I think Alison Sweeney kicked her ass acting-wise in the scenes they had together. Alison is probably the best actress in her age group on daytime imo. Alison had to suffer from the same bad writing as Christie, but knocked the material out of the park every chance she got.

• Members

I've thought that GH might end up bringing Courtney back from the dead. She is Sonny's sister afterall. I think Christie Clark would be good as Courtney, but I think Erin Hershey Presley (ex-Allison, PORT CHARLES) is the best choice. Clark would be good as Sarah Webber. I'd rather she'd be Sarah.

• Members

Most of the people at Days love Christie and are seeing her as one of the best actrices on Days of our Lives.

In my opinion she is one of the best with good material. And a lot of people think so too, (she almost got the part of Victoria on YR) I hope she does well on GH

And dead is not dead on a soap, with how many people arround you

• Members

This is old from when they were going to recast Courtney. CC, Erin Hershey Presley, and Lauren Woodland were all mentioned as being up for the role.

Then ALW came back and the writers and ALW wanted Courtney to die with her. Then Guza said no recast and Courtney's dead dead.

Archived