GH: Christie Clark as Courtney

• Members

Guza hated Courtney. Frons did not. That was why Courtney got story.

As for Christie, while I loved Carrie Brady in the 90s I find her a very so so actress at best now. I also think she is on the cusp of an undesirable age for network execs, despite looking stunning still. I don't see any of them seeking her out.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Guza & Pratt were very high on the Courtney character. Just because Frons liked the character didn't mean that they were forced to write for her. After her SL w/ Jason ended they could have not given her anything else but they gave her plenty of story afterwards too.

The show was going forward to recast the role (Lauren Woodland was a HUGE frontrunner) but they worked a short-term deal out with Alicia for them to finish the storyline. I believe they will eventually recast the role when they have a good story to write (or what they think is good).

• Members

erin hershey-presley? do we really need another pc actress coming on to eventually take over. kelly monoco made us regret ever wanting her on. hershey will do the same thing, and we dont need two pc actresses on the show. this is gh, not pc.

the recast for courtney should be who was considered earlier this year....lauren woodland. she and laura wright would rock in scenes together. the one thing thats annoying about cc is those big bug eyes of hers.

Archived