DAYS: Spoilers for Week of Dec 4th

• Members

From anonymous of Dustin's Thoughts of the Week board:

SPOILERS for the week after next:

EJ offers Sami a full partnership interest in Mythic, but his true purpose is to get her pregnant.

Lucas is furious when Sami accepts the job offer.

EJ pays off Bonnie to not talk to the cops, but warns her not to threaten him again

Kayla brings Steve to the bungalow where they hid from Victor 20 years earlier, and he remembers everything.

John and Marlena are remarried in Italy, where they are told by a stranger that Tony is still in jail and Stefano is dead

Victor pays a woman to snatch Claire from the diner under Belle's nose and then bring her back

Coming: Nick hopes to get close to Chelsea through an online ruse

Anonymous | 11.25.06 - 12:09 am |

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/dustinsoa...nov2306/#168244

I wonder if we get flashbacks of the Victor/Kayla/Steve scenes? That'll be neat!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:blink: OMG! If this show allows Sami to give birth to the next DiMera heir before I can get to it on As Days Go By, I'll be pissed! I love this spoiler and love Sami possibly having EJ's baby. EJ/SAMI LOVE!

It's about time! Now, I hope that he remembers everything and still chooses Billie :D

I'm probably the only one that hopes Blake Berris' walking papers are soon given.

• Members

The J&M getting married (sans DiMera stuff), S&K stuff, and EJ/Bonnie stuff seems good. The rest is contrived cr!p.

...EJ wanting to get Sami pregnant: Why? Has she the only fertile womb in Salem?

...Victor kidnapping Claire: For Victor, helping your family means inflicting pain on your grandchildren etc. Why does Vicor have a vendetta gainst his grandon Shawn? What about reclaiming Philip's biologcal kid from the surrogate?

...MySpace Nick: Yes, I know b!tches that treat guys like dirt are desirable because you always want what you cannot have, but its a slippery slope to losing your self respect. And in this case, Nick places his integrity on the line with a ruse? I dunno - will see how it plays out... BUT Hogan's strategy for people to like Nick was to highlight his self-respect, kindness and integrity. I don't actually think this is a bad story per se, as many a guy has lost the plot for a girl, but expect negativity to the character.'s actions. That being said, its time someone duped Chelsea to give her a dose of her own medicine.

• Members

Victor's vendetta with Shawn may be because he feels Claire would be better off with Philip and that Shawn is too reckless. He really isn't being vengeful against Shawn but his son comes first and he wants to make it up to him. I don't see where any of this is contrived and the Sami/EJ stuff is far from contrived. He wants her to have an heir just like Stefano wanted Marlena as his queen and probably wanted the same from her. Doesn't mean it will happen but makes sense.

Love these spoilers. I think December will be better then November from what I am hearing and that is perfect because it's usually a good time to do things for ratings with the holidays and all (and the opportunity for possible big jumps).

• Members

He also wants Claire for Philip in order to give him a reason to want to live. If Belle knew, she would definitely be willing to share in giving him a reason to live, too. Apparently Victor simply doesn't trust her or he feels that Shawn would create a lot of trouble if Belle were aligned with Philip....which is true. Being a mother, no matter how much I love Philip, my caring goes to Belle.

I agree. December sounds better than November was.

• Members

I am so weak... I said I wouldn't read spoilers anymore, but here I go again.. lol

Anyways, I am actually really intrigued by all of these! EJ/Bonnie?! WTF? And the whole Sami pregnancy thing? Could this mean what someone said long time is true? That EJ will be obsessed with Sami like Stefano was with Marlena? That would be so cool! :D

And Steve remembers!! Finally! Bye, bye, Billie! :D

Yay for Italy stuff! :D

• Members

I think Sami accepting the job offer could be part of an undercover investigation she agrees to do for Bo and John. The murder EJ is supposed to commit should be happening fairly soon so maybe Sami is the one who stumbles upon his plot.

I don't think the pregnancy EJ wants will actually happen, although that missing night from a few weeks back still worries me.

• Members

Victor is doing this to make it seem that Belle is an unfit mother. This way when Philip takes Belle to court to get full custody, Belle would look unfit and we know that Shawn's own actions are aready working against him. I bet that Willow is working for either EJ or Victor. And if she is not, she will be.

This is why Shawn and Belle are going to go on the run. Philip will win the case, which is ridiculous. So what if had 1 year with Claire, one year out of 18 is nothing.

• Members

Oh, yeah! I remember this! I forgot about it, but now I remember! That's gotta be it! Great! Thanks, Ponz! ;) This is so cool!

Oh, and Victor doing this to proclaim Belle as an unfit mother is soooo good too! I am loving bad Victor! Bring it on! B)

Archived