DAYS: Spoilers for Week of Dec 4th

• Members

OH.

MY.

GOD.

Manny, if EJ is obsessed with Sami like Steffy was with Marls, and it's a hit (and it definitely would be), then Hogie will have done what JER tried to do and viewers like me wanted but not with Reilly's stories: bring back a little deja vu from 'Classic Days' with a fresh twist!

All I can say is :wub:, :wub: and :wub:!!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I can definitely see Sami using her position with EJ for some undercover work either with Bo/John (more redemption of her) or on her own to save lives. I think that fits in with Hogan's spoilers.

That missing night has always stuck in my head and I am wondering if and when it will come into play in all this.

• Members

How are these all...good? Dang, I should've never stopped reading spoilers.

I think it'd be more interesting if Sami worked undercover on her own than hooking up with John and Bo. And yeah, JSF- her as the new Dimera obsession would rock.

• Members

Move over on that boat.

I agree that December sounds better than November.

While I still find it generally squee-arific, I am beginning to understand the problems everyone is having (everyone who's having it is having, that is) with Victor's plans for Claire. If it's family motivated, sooner or later they'll have to confront the fact Shawn is family too. We'll see how it goes, I'm still squee'd to the max about it.

Way excited about Sami. More squee-age.

Hope S/K get an actual good new story, they should use history but not rest on their old laurels. I love SN and MBE so, I hope their material really shows off their assets.

• Members

My idea on EJ and Sami pregnancy ordeal: He is being told to try and get this done.

Stefano was obsessed with Marlena, but never had a child with her. The next best thing, having his son get her daughter pregnant. Plus it would cause an even bigger rift in the Brady/DiMera fued. One of their own having a child with the enemy. In Stefano's twisted mind this is the answer for him.

I don't know that it will happen. I also don't think the night that Sami can't remember will play into this in anyway. EJ could have had sex with Sami many times, it just never happened.

Archived