PSNS: Scoops/Rumors

• Members

The following was posted by a person who claims to have inside knowledge about the storyline breakdowns. She started posting at R&A six months ago, and most of her scoops have been accurate.

Julian and Ivy share a bed!

TC scolds Simone for not being able to control her "lesbian urges."

Rebecca catches Chad on tape!

Sheridan realizes she's more Alistair's daughter than she thought.

Ethan and Theresa are finally reunited as a family.

At midnight mass, Fancy and Luis share a Christmas miracle not to be missed!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did you SEE Sheridan on Friday's show? She was totally Alistair's daughter. I was shocked, but I'm glad JER is making her less of a goody-goody. If anything, that (goody-goodiness) and her UNBEARABLY frumpy wardrobe were killing the character for the past two years. Thankfully, "Passions" producers have wised up, LISTENED TO THE FANS (thanks, guys!) and given Sher-Sher a snappy, SASSY new wardrobe!! :wub: So she's now hot AND a dispicable witch who wants Luis and is slowly starting to hate Fancy!! I am in LOVE with these developments!! How great would it be if, by the time Beth gets back in Harmony (she's probably not really dead, as we all know), SHERIDAN preys on Beth, because she will have become even more evil! It'd be great television.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I totally agree! They better not back out of this Chad storyline. And the new stuff with Sher is great, IMO. I know there are a lot of haters out there, lol, that are not buying the new Sheridan thing, but I love how we have all these Cranes falling back into their stereotype, Julian, Fox, Sher....love it!

fyi, haven't posted here in a long time, so, sorry to just jump in, but I thought, why the heck not.

peace, m.

Archived