HUGE Y&R Casting news

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't forget that Kristen and Susan were written under JER when the show was cartoonish (but still good then).

Eileen now has a chance to work for Hogan Sheffer and NO DOUBT he would do WONDERS with Susan & Kristen.

NOW IS THE TIME for her to come back...F*CK the cartoon factor.

Davidson lives in LA and her husband works in LA and really her options are (DAYS, PSNS, B&B or GH) and I DO NOT see her going to B&B or PSNS...so its looking up for us.

Kristen was the closest Davidson has come to emmy gold...she should return to that role and then win the damn thing!!

IMO I want J&M to be happy...but I also DO NOT FOR ONE MINUTE think that the story is over when it comes to Kristen being involved in their lives.

The Marlena/Kristen feud was the best the show has has in its 41 year history, IMO, and I would do ANYTHING to watch Hall and Davidson again!!

• Members

Lord, what the f*ck is LML doing to Y&R? I was ok with John dying. I was a little upset, but I got over Davetta being fired and Christel coming back, but getting rid of ED was just plain out STUPID!!!!! I don't really like Ashley that much, but to get rid of a talent like ED is RIDICULOUS!!!!!! I know Bill Bell is flipping over in his grave behind this.

• Members

There's a lot of potential with Kristen. Everyone in Salem thinks she committed suicide, and even Stefano, when he was alive, didn't know what really happened to her. He thought she was in hiding with Elvis, when in reality Kristen's locked up in the dungeon of a Carribean fortress. Susan outwitted Stefano AND Kristen, and raised her son in peace in England with Edmund.

If Kristen returns, then they should bring back Tony for a short stint..after all, the entire Salem Stalker event was orchestrated because he hated John for stealing his wife away and causing her "suicide".

Archived