AMC: Lord help us, what's this?

• Members

From Kathy at the PVB"

I'm disheartened by knowing there are more axings to come (no I don't know who). I'm disheartened by a certain event coming up that I cannot talk about yet. I hate it.... I hate it. I want to go on record of saying I absolutely HATE IT. Please don't ask what it is, I can't say yet.

http://www.readybb.com/pinevalleybulletin/...sc&start=15

What now? What else can they possibly do to speed up the cancellation process?

My guess: JR kills little Adam or something just as sick.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She makes it sound as if more vets will be axed. I mean who the hell is there to still be axed? My god I hope it isn't David Canary. This sounds big and like they're will be even more axes to the vets.

Maybe Thorsten? there been alot of debate about Thorsten's contract lately. There saying that the vets very likely could be dropped to recurring or completly dismissed.

• Members

Killing a baby is a good guess, imo. It's the only disgusting thing she hasn't done lately.

Lil A as a means to redeem and reunite Drunk@ssPsycho JR and Lyin' Hobillie Babe? *coughs up hairball* If Jacob stays on. Also, Babe will probably turn up pregnant in another WTD/DNA extravaganza for February Sweeps. Another opportunity there for a Replacement Chandler Babe, Li'l B. Another HoMama's gotta a MaybeChandlerBun in the oven, Li'l C. My money's here should DeadBebbe story turn up. Never forget, in McTavishland, as my beloved but very flawed Bianca once said, "Babies Are Like Purses."

The show is insufferable. The surreal and nonsensical are reality. Pine Valley IS The Alice's Rabbit Hole of the SoapWorld.

I only watch anymore because Eden's back but to stomach the show I have to ignore almost everything every character says. It's maddening otherwise. Well, it's still maddening.

eta:

I think Spike is relatively safe, unless his paternity is screwy or too squickworthy. Emma/Kate, same sort of situation, AFAIK.

MiMo=Safe or TPTB will All Burn in Hell. :lol:

• Members

Spike: Would they really kill off Kendell's off-spring? I've always thought that she was alittle young for a kid but I don't want them to kill him off. That would be horriable. I know alot of fans wanted SPike to be a miscarrage baby but hopefully they've changfed there mind sinse.

Little A: They wouldn't dare! would they? kill off one of the children that fueled the story for most of 04'. I would hate that.

Miranda: She's the safest one as far as I am concerned. Megan would never kill off Miranda she did far too much just to make sure she existed.

Kate: Major slap in the fact to Dixie and Tad fans. I don't think she would do it. She loves this couple and this would be a major ratings spike when Emma eventually is found.

• Members

Maybe another rape, if she doesn't kill a baby? Or maybe it's Erica and Jeff doing the wild thing. Lol, though I don't see how that could disgust anyone more then it does me, but you never know.

It's gotta be a baby dying. Everything vile that MMT has done to this point, could be expected, this sounds like something vile, that's going to make us all cringe.

Could she mean a firing in that part too? Maybe they're killing off a vet? Brooke? Jack? Adam? Erica (:D)?

• Members

Hmm. I know of a couple of unfortunate things coming up on AMC behind the scenes [which I might report soon] and on-screen, but I'm not sure I know what exactly Kathy is talking about being there's (unfortunately) a lot of stuff to pick from and probably new bad stuff coming out every day.

I'm starting to think all you cancellation-sayers were right, but that still hits me as odd.

• Members

Hmmm when you put it that way maybe it's not killing a baby. None of them seem likely. MAYBE Spike, since Ryan/Kendall didn't work out. And WELL KNOWN SPOLIER

Emma is Ryan's daughter. So they would still have their precious Lavery off-spring.

JR rapes Bianca?

AMC cut to half an hour?

• Members

Doubt it's a baby killing if said poster is a) reliable and B) REALLY, REALLY hates it. At this point, Kate being dead would be typical McTavish.

It has to be JR doing something so vile and evil to the point of no return. What that would be, who knows.

I've never been to this board, but if the poster is accurate, then WOW. Just...wow.

• Members

Ummm, MMT wouldn't kill any of those kids, you're all joking, right? We're talking about the same woman who overturned the first legal abortion in television history, and gave Erica Kane a walking fetus for a son. She is soooooooo not above adding baby killer to her list of wonderful gifts to AMC. If Erica Kane can have a fetus for son, they can kill Kendall's son, IMO, anyway.

Archived