AMC: Lord help us, what's this?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My guess is that they are either going to kill off David or Brooke or both. I figure David will die in some kind of explosion or something. And Brooke will probably be killed in an accident or some sudden illness. I think AMC is looking for some kind of shock storyline to give the ratings a boost. And I wouldn't put it past McTrash to kill a baby or to write another rape. She does tends to recycle her storylines.

The original poster of this is very, very reliable. She does have inside info and she only posts when is sure that it is accurate.

Are you surprised that Emma is Ryan's baby? They can't think of another way to pair Blandie and Ryan together so they have to come up with some lame-brained, contrived plot. AMC would have been better off this month if Dixie and Tad discover Emma was their child and then the next part of the storyline could start.

I am so glad I am not watching this garbage anymore. I keep holding out the slimest bit of hope that Frons or McTavish will be gone soon but it is growing less likely. I really do believe Frons wants AMC off the air.

• Members

^ Nope, we'll never get good news. LOL, sorry, wearing my pessemistic PJ's tonight. :(

It's gotta be something horrific, because at this point, there isn't much that we don't expect from MMT.

David doesn't die. :D He leaves PV alive and well, yes, I know that for a fact. Now Brooke, I dunno about.

• Members

I don't think Brooke is going to die. I wish that was the case actually. Instead she'll just fade away like Ruth.

My hope is that this is something Kathy feel strongly about for whatever reason but for the majority we'll actually enjoy it and it'll be good drama. But I doubt it....

• Members

I know how you feel. Every week I get all excited when the various kind posters on various board start posting the magazine stuff for the week. And I think this has to be it, Megan's gone or Frons is gone or something. Instead it's just more bad news. It has never been like this before. It truely is surreal.

• Members

Kylie, Kathy did not say it would be something we wouldn't expect from McTavish. Whatever she's learned she obviously has strong feelings about, but she did not say it's unexpected of McTavish. For all we know, it's something we all totally expect of McTavish.

• Members

I don't feel that would come under the category of an event, at least according to the way it's written. And of all things, I am not expecting this to happen...not saying they are not capable considering some of the sociopathic choices in character direction we've scen all over AMC.

Brooke being killed somehow is definitely an EVENT. Kathy is a JB fan and would find this very disturbing. Somehow, I think they would kill Brooke before they'd kill David. I hink they'll keep David's character available for return someday (missing body a la Leo, etc). And JB made a dig at AMC on her way out, refused recurring, didn't seem all that happy with AMC on her way out. Mebbe we'll have another Lavery MurderFest! Sorry, justified hero stuff made all sweet and clean during Christmas Miracle 2006.

JR committs suicide?

Rape is ALWAYS on the horizon with The Destroyer. I just can't fathom Bianca would have to go through it again. All other women...possible targets. Maybe JR rapes Babe? I thought they werre starting to push all those Babe is an Abused Woman, a victim of Domestic Abuse angle again today.

Also, we know Myrtle and Palmer are likely in the batter's box for recurring or firing. Maybe after the coma ordeal, JR gets drunk and runs them down while they sit on a park bench at What's Its Name Park in PV. McTavish do like her guns though.

Now off to brain bleach for trying to think like McTravesty.

Archived