GH: Lynn Herring

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The main reasons I watched Port Charles were Julie Pinson and Lynn Herring. DAYS is getting full again with some other characters about to come on the canvas soon, otherwise I would like to see LH on DAYS in some capacity.

• Members

She's pretty much the only reason I'm watching these PC arcs again because I fricking love Lynn Herring! I just hate they cancelled PC because it's so great having a show thats basically centered around her. Us Lucy Coe fans had lots to enjoy!

I've only seen her on GH during Lila's funeral, which I need to rewatch! I'd love to see older episodes with her to see how she interacted with the cast. Hell, I wish they could just cancel GH and replace it with classic episodes from the 80s or 90s.

From the episodes I've seen, classic GH was BRILLIANT. Like Y&R BRILLIANT. I hate the overrated crap we get now. :(

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Found this on SoapZone:

His first day back, Shriner phoned up friend Lynn Herring (ex-Lucy) to er, reminisce. “…I said, ‘Guess where I'm standing? I'm in the Port Charles breezeway [between GH and where spin-off PC used to tape], and if I close my eyes, I can see the seven interns and you all milling around.’” –Soap Opera Digest, February 6, 2007

LucyScott.jpg

Archived