Passions: Ex-ATWT star joins Passions!

• Members

According to the SOW Insider E-mail newsletter, Kristina Sisco (ex-Abigail, ATWT) is joining Passions starting on November 14th. It was in the Ins and Outs section with no character name given and did not tell how long the stint is for.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

how horrible. I loved her on ATWT, for her to go to Passions where everyone including herself should know she's going to be wasted makes no sense.

If she's desperate for work I could think of plenty of west-coast roles she could play on shows that don't suck. She'd make a great MacKenzie on Y&R, she could be some fresh blooded woman for Shawn or Phillip on Days, she could take over the Stephanie role from that annoying red-head.

• Members

It was mentioned in SOD that they were recasting Abigail! WHY THE HELL ISN'T SHE GOING TO DO IT?! It seems whenever it comes to recasting ATWT just gets new actors. I wonder if it's money or if they even bother to ask the original.

Hopefully this will put her in the ATWT peoples mind and they decide to bring her back.

• Members

Are you serious?

Charity?

A brunette Charity?

I really hope she doesn't dye her hair blonde. She's hot as hell as a brunette.

Wow. CHARITY?

LOL. Seems so hard to believe. But at least she can act!

I'd assume she'd be a Crane daughter or a recast of Kay/Jessica ... but since both are sticking around ...

And what about Mueller and Stewart? Didn't they both start in 2003, so wouldn't we be hearing something about their contracts about now? Especially Mueller's. She started airing in October 2003. What's up?

Archived