YR: Possible Sheila Spoiler

• Members

Per SOW, Sheila had plastic surgery to look like Phyllis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the article. I got it from the Phick site courtesy of OceanView

SHEILA SHOCKER: IT'S PHYLLIS!

On the Monday, Oct. 23 episode of Y&R, viewers will learn that Sheila stole Phyllis' identity when she underwent plastic surgery earlier this year.

"You see Phyllis, who's supposed to be Sheila, dead on this slab," previews Michelle Stafford, who plays the real Phyllis.

The audience will see the dead body in a photograph that Paul produces to assure Lauren and Michael that Sheila can never harm them again. Lauren is relieved, because she was convinced the nurse with nine lives was going to return to take her baby.

Why did Sheila choose Phyllis' identity? "That is a question more for Sheila than for me," deflects EP/HW Lynn Marie Latham.

As for whether Lauren's archenemy is really dead, "Sheila is a phoenix that rises from the ashes." hints the exec. "That's part of the core of this character. It would be very difficult for the audience not to expect her return."

Does that mean this pregnant Phyllis we're watching is really Sheila? If so, where's the real Phyllis?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No wonder why Phyllis has been acting strange!

No offense to those under the age of 18 or those easily offended, but wouldn't Nick have noticed that Phyllis's body is different. Assuming Phyllis is a natural redhead(and I have to assume that, because she's been that way since day one), wouldn't Nick notice that the crotch doesn't have it's fire?

Unless Sheila shaves...

This storyline is stupid. Does that mean Sheila is preggers with Nick's child? Or is it just a pregnancy pillow? Or is Sheila pregnant with Tom Fisher's child(after all, didn't they sleep together? or maybe not?) UGH! Latham should have just left the Sheila character alone.

• Members

I think the Phyllis we see everyday is the real Phyllis. If she was really Sheila, she would have been causing all kinds of hell for Lauren, especially with her being pregnant. I do think that "Sheila" isn't really dead and otu there somewhere with Phyllis' face and Phick and Likey will have to do whatever they can to stop Sheila once and for all.

• Members

There are going to be ALOT of unanswered questions here.

- When did Phyllis learn she was preggers?

- Shelia had plastic surgery in January.

- Sugar also had was a Shelia lookalike, ala when Michael and Lauren went to California to see "Shelia" in the asylum.

- Have Nick & Phyllis actually gotten their groove on since Phyllis' has been preggers.

- Phyllis has been acting very Stepfordish as of late.

- When would RealShelia had the moment to kidnap Phyllis and replace herself.....

Oye.

Also when Paul shows the picture of dead Shelia is it going to be Kimberlin Brown's Shelia or the Phyllis lookalike. You would think that it would be Kimberlin's Shelia to assure Lauren she was dead. We need to find out where Sugar is at and I bet you money that "pictured/dead" Shelia is really Sugar!

• Members

This is very irritating, lol. Why couldn't they just make Sheila's exit when we thought she was dead in that bunker? This whole plastic surgery face is *so* not Y&R! Ugh!

I'll be interesting in seeing how she took over Phyllis' identity. I must say, this is much more interesting than if it were Amber. Phyllis is Michael's best friend so she'll be right there with the baby. PLUS we have all been missing bad Phyllis, so we will finally get her back, for a short while.

This could be exciting for the bad Phyllis angle, but I do wish they could just bring Kimberlin Brown back and be done with it.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Oct 17 2006, 09:56 PM)

PsychoFan, I truly don't believe you genuinely don't like Latham, you're just jumping on a bandwagon you see other people on. I'm not saying everyone has to like her, but most who don't have valid reasons for it. Here you're saying you hate her for following through with a plot twist JACK SMITH wrote.

He was the one who wrote the awful story where Sheila had plastic surgery, thus ending any possibility that Kimberlin Brown could return. He's the one who showed ZERO regard for the shows history and one of it's most successful characters with that dreadful story.

So far we haven't seen much of anything with Latham in regard to Sheila. It looks like this Amber spoiler is a rumor based on what Josh said, so I'm going to wait until we have more facts.

It's not so much the "Amber becoming Sheila" thing that I hate...she could always go under the knife again and return to her old "Kimberlin" self. It's the spoilers/rumors I'm reading of Latham doing away with Sheila for good that are getting me pissed.

• Members

Perhaps it was during the visit to the spa in Wyoming when the switch occurred. And, yes, Phyllis and Nick have slept together many times since she became pregnant. MS is probably the only actress that could pull this off. I'm reserving judgment. This is either going to be really good or dreadful. Keeping fingers crossed.

Archived