DAYS: Peck/Clark Final Airdate

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I am sad to see them go, because I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christie Clark, they were ruined by JERk and had they been written properly from the start perhaps they would still be around.

I absolutely want a nice finale for them WITH the oppoutunity for them to come back. I know we have not see the last of them!!

• Members

I think its sad to see them go, especially Christie, b/c so many people had been clamouring for her return. I remember during the SSK sl, there were so many rumbles and rumors and close calls. Loosing 2 huge supercouples in short time is hard for fans of the show... but I guess thats just the way the curse goes. Hapiness just does not sell.

• Members

I can see them coming back in a few years, honestly. Hogan has no place for them NOW. Who's to say what the show and canvas will be like a year from now ... two years from now?

Sad to see them go, honestly. Austin hasn't even been on at all this month. Christie/Carrie appeared once. They better get hopping if they are leaving the 26th. It's going to be another rushed exit.

• Members

I think they're boring and I can't wait for them to leave. I think Carrie might work better if they don't bring Austin Peck back, but together it won't work. He is a terrible actor with zero charisma and just drags people down in his scenes.

I'm looking forward to seeing EJ/Sami/Lucas instead of having Carrie/Austin thrown into the mix.

Archived