Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DAYS: Philip recast maybe's

Featured Replies

  • Member

http://www.mbgla.com/index.aspx

I love the one that has the least votes :P but my second choice has the most votes. He looks like he would enjoy playing wicked.

  • Replies 18
  • Views 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

Greg Plitt looks like Kyle Brandt in that picture.

Aaron Stevens is attractive, let's hope the both of them can act.

I don't like Marc Menard. I didn't like him on AMC and I wouldn't like him DAYS.

  • Member

Thanks for posting Jean! ;)

Two of them look to old to play Phillip. I am confident in DAYS casting these days, so I am not too worried.

  • Member

They should get Spencer Hill, who was rumored to be Shawn, for Philip.

  • Member

Keep Minard as far away from DAYS as possible!! YUCK!!

I like the Pitt guy and Bruce guy.

But I agree with Bree above, Spencer Hill ALL the way!

  • Member

Hmmm... I don't like any of those four.

But yeah, I'd go with Spencer Hill. He just "looks" the role.

  • Member

Based on looks alone, Greg Plitt is perfect.

  • Member

Plitt has the best resemblence to Kyle Brandt and even Jay K. Johnson. The one that has the most votes is WAY too old to play Philip. So is the third choice. The first choice doesn't look like like he can play "bad". Plitt all the way!

  • Member

They all look like hideous beasts slash my ass.

  • Member

Spencer Hill gets my vote.

  • Member

Why not Chad Brannon?

  • Member

I would LOVE for Chad to be Philip!

  • Member

I would go with Spencer Hill too but, of these 3, I would go with the Plitt guy.

I am still not opposed to Jay Johnson but I am still not certain he could play the character in his current state as Philip is going to be going much darker.

Brannon would be interesting-that is a good idea as well.

  • Member

I think Spencer Hill would be good as well. As far as former soap actors as Phillip, my picks would be David Tom (ex-Paul, ONE LIFE, ex-Billy, Y&R), Jay Wilkison (ex-Riley, ONE LIFE) or Ryan Carnes (ex-Lucas, GH, Justin, DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES).

I think Chad Brannon would've been better as Shawn. I can't see him as Phillip, although it could work since Chad's such a good actor.

  • Member

David Tom would be an excellent choice! Could DAYS afford him? That would be amazing. DT can play bad guy like the best of them. And he has that rich boy smug look that Philip Kiriakis should be sporting. DT also resembles John Aniston, not so much Lauren Koslow, but neither did Kyle Brandt. It's wishful thinking because there are rumors flaring that Y&R are trying to bait DT back as Billy.

All this love for Spencer Hill, lol! Everyone wants him to be Philip yet no one has seen him in a single scene. Sure, the guy is good looking, but can he act? That is the biggest and most important factor in casting. Do we really need another Chairty Rhymer in guy mode? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.