Days: Days writer declares "No More Incest"

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This article is great and all. I'm really hoping for a Max/Abby pairing eventually--after Abby's character becomes more fully developed.

However, I wonder why Hogie started this Stephanie/Max romance in the first place? I remember him expressing this same anti-incest a few weeks/month ago during that Soapnet interview. He's been providing Beth Milstein with the direction of the show for a few months now right? If that's correct, then I'm presuming that he had a hand in putting Max/Stephanie together in the first place. JER just had Chelsea and Max together and was probably planning a triangle with Stephanie in the picture. But Hogie ended the Chelsea/Max relationship and started the Stephanie/Max relationship immediately after the Chelsea/Max fallout. WHY?

I don't absolutely hate the Stephanie/Max scenes although I don't think there's much chemistry there. The pairing just seems inexplicable to me, esp since Hogie has expressed so strongly that he was against incest but allowed Beth Milstein to put them together anyway.....

• Members

If I remember correctly, Max develops a crush on Mimi as soon as Abby develops a crush on Max. I think Abby and Max will be very innocent at first. She will be the agresser and Max will probably think of her as a little girl at first, but then will realize that he does in fact have feelings for her. It's going to be a very cute story.

Archived