Veronica Mars: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Piz turns out to be the rapist then there had better be one GOOD explanation. He is originally from Oregon and is a freshman at Hearst...

unless the "welcome wagon" thing was all a hoax, Piz ISN'T a freshmen, and he's working with Tim the TA on the rapes!

• Members

tonight's episode was the first that i watched. damn, this show is interesting. of cousre i know nothing about the history of these characters but i was stil into it. strange, i watched a few episodes of lost and grey's anatomy this year and tonight's episode was better than lose contrived shows. i STOKED about next weeks show. :D

• Members

Glad to see another viewer watching the show! It's really light years ahead of other stuff on TV. Next week's show is going to be riveting. The show always pulls out ALL the stops for their mystery reveals - ALL the stops. Last year's season finale was among my favorite episodes of television ever, as was the first year's. The amazing thing about it is that things always get genuinely scary for the viewer and Veronica. We know she'll survive, but anyone around her is fair game.

• Members

It was a really incredible episode. When Moe left the room and you heard the lock of the door I said "oh my god, it's Neve Campbell in SCREAM!" But Veronica is so much cooler than Sydney Prescott. And wow to Logan... I am sad that the Dean is dead, I really liked him. But I guess that's the idea; we are supposed to be invested in figuring out who killed him.

• 5 months later...

Archived