Veronica Mars: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I'm still in denial. I refuse to accept it. VM was my absolute favorite show on television, and with the amount of tv that I watch, that's sayin something! I guess June 15 is the real judgement day. Weeks of reports stating that Veronica Mars would most likely be returning for a forth season had left me overwrought with apparent false hope, so I'm trying very hard not to get my hopes up and am preparing for the worst. I'm sure the fact that the show has yet to be officially canceled is nothing more than a formality at this point. If only a cable network would pick it up...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why must CW continue to tease me with the phrase "SEASON FINALE"?! I know the show has not been officially canceled, but really, how much hope can we still have? The CW website still says Season, and the promo before tonight's first episode said SEASON. You'd think with the amount of seriously pissed of VM fans, they'd be a little less cruel. Then again, these are the people forcing a lonely farmer down our throats instead of quality television programs.

I just hope that if Veronica doesn indeed NOT come back, CW brings the cast back for a special to tie up any loose storylines that this season does not resolve. Also to give us fans one last bit of closure. :(

ETA: No, it can't be! That cannot be how Veronica ends! If it has to end, PLEASE let there be a summer special to give Veronica a proper ending.

• Members

I am DESTROYED over the fact that the show's not coming back.

That being said, the season finale was great. They clearly set up things for next season, as that psychopath Gorey could be the show's next big villain, and it was so tragic that Veronica really ended up ruining Keith's life. My favorite part of the episode though was that macabre moment when Veronica looked up and saw Lilly's portrait (!)

• Members

I agree with you Joe. CW's behaviour is cruel. Grrr!!

I loved the last two episodes. However, the ending sucks big time if there's not gonna be any more episdoes!!! This CAN NOT be how one of my all time favorite shows ends. It's like 'Dark Angel' all over again... only way worse. It hurts!

• Members

I've read at either E or TV Guide that Rob Thomas is considering a feature film, but I'm not holding my breath. And Kristin from E claims that the reason CW didn't say SERIES was because they were too afraid of the backlash.

Beyond disgusting, is it not? She also says CW considers the show dead, but June 15th will be D-Day.

Kristin herself is even considering a boycot.

• Members

I'm so disappointed that the CW doesn't seem to care that they have just PO'd alot of VM fans. I'm a total fan and the fact is I feel cheated. I will never know what happens to Keith, Wallace, Mac and most of all LoVe (Logan and Veronica). So sad, I really enjoyed both Logan and Veronica and was hoping they would find their way back to each other before the SERIES ENDED, but no we get some lame a$$ "SEASON" finale. Well if the CW thinks America's Next Top Model and The Search for the Next Next Next Pussycat Doll is what is going to get them ratings and define their network. Good Luck to them. I'll continue watching One Tree Hill, because I'm a fan of the show, but I really have no reason to watch them anymore. I'm not even going to invest in watching Hidden Palms, seems intersting and I'm a Kevin Williamson fan, but they are not going to pick it up. Why invest my limited time? Oh well that's my rant for tonight.....

Archived