Anybody buy Justin Timberlake's new album?

EricaKane70

• Members

I'm lovin his new cd. My favorite songs are sexyback, summer love, my love, what goes around comes around(both versions), lovestoned, chop me up, and future sex. Some of the songs sound like they were mean't for Ginuwine, but timberland probably gave them away because his money wasn't right. :lol: Other than that I give his album 4 out 5 stars.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My money went to John Mayer this week, but Justin's album is pretty good. "What Goes Around..." and "Until the End of Time" are my favorite tracks. He has great vocals on those.

But "Summer Love," "Love Stoned," "My Love," and "Another Song..." are also amazing. I really do not like the Snoop and Three 6 Mafia songs though. They totally bring down the album for me.

• Members

This album is much more creative than the last CD (which I thought was kinda safe). I'm glad Justin took a lot of chances with this CD (at first I wasn't into it, thank god I had a couple of weeks to like it).

My favorites are "My Love" and "What Goes Around....". I can connect to "What Goes Around...." because I've gone through a similar experience and it just.....I dunno, connects to me.

"FutureSexLoveSound" is a good song too. I hope it's eventually released as a single.

Archived