Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B&B: 9/11 - 9/15

Featured Replies

  • Member

I liked the parts of the week that were without Brooke/Bridget/Nick/Ridge.

I'm interested to see what trouble Shane stirs up. I can hardly think that he'll just want money, get it, and run. Surely he'll do something else.

I'm not minding Taylor and Thorne that much, even though once again it's like Thorne is getting Ridge's leftovers. I wish they'd just get rid of Hector. He doesn't have that much of an impact anymore and IMO, he's just dragging down that part of the story.

  • Replies 22
  • Views 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

I only saw a little bit of B&B this week...if I am thinking correctly, didn't Stephanie see a blind Hector walk down the stairs and call him, "A son of a !@#$%^&*]"? Jesus, I love Susan Flannery's delivery of that and every line on this show. She can make me cheer for even the MOST overused cliches and phrases.

But I'm still on strike.

  • Member

I am thinking correctly, didn't Stephanie see a blind Hector walk down the stairs and call him, "A son of a !@#$%^&*]"? Jesus, I love Susan Flannery's delivery of that and every line on this show. She can make me cheer for even the MOST overused cliches and phrases.

But I'm still on strike.

I'd like to quote Mimi Torchin:

Also, as much as I admire the brilliant Susan Flannery's talent, that's how much I have grown to loathe her character, Stephanie Forrester. The woman (1) has an unnatural attachment to her eldest son, Ridge and (2) is a pathological meddler, without conscience or heart.
  • Member

Hector is a big ole 1796.gif.

  • Member

I'm still in need of catching up. Yet one question remains: Where is Thomas damn it!?

I remember Taylor mentioning he moved out but where and why? Geez, B&B is the only where I want to see some teenage action because it is actually the only show that has none.

Oh, totally forgot about Harry and Phoebe. But this storyline must get really thrilling sicne there is no abstacle in their way since there are NO other characters their age or even close their age unless Harry starts romancing Bridget. ;)

  • Author
  • Member

I didn't know if I would like nuPhoebe, but I'm starting to. And I like her with Harry. Lol @ sheilaforever, a relationship on B&B with no one to break it up? I can't believe that!

  • Member

I'm on strike also, but since I don't like Taylor moving in on Thorne or the fact that Nick strayed or Bell has Brooke lusting after her rapist, I guess I'm not missing much. I wouldn't get too invested in Shane or Harry, bcause as we all know, Bell will use them, write them in a corner, then fire them for "lack of story". It happens all the time on this show with characters that have been much more interesting that some of the main characters.

  • Member
...Bell has Brooke lusting after her rapist, I guess I'm not missing much.

I'm in the minority for this one, but I am ALL for a reconstruction of the Bridge romance. Except I want a promise that they won't bedhop at least for the next two or three years.

The possibility of Brooke/Ridge reuniting is promising, but not NEARLY enough for me to add it to my taping schedule. Besides, I already have my passion for fashion in the evenings.

  • Member

kentville is exactly right.

brad bell creates characters and then, BAM -- written into a corner and written OUT. to top it all off, it's done soooooo quickly. B&B gives me WHIPLASH.

  • Author
  • Member
I'm in the minority for this one, but I am ALL for a reconstruction of the Bridge romance. Except I want a promise that they won't bedhop at least for the next two or three years.

I agree with you on that. I want them reunited just so their relationships won't be the focus of the show.

  • Member

That's true, once Bidge is reunited (and hopefully it never will be), they would be backburnered. Everyone thinks Tridge was such a supercouple, but before Tylo was fired, they had been on the back burner for over a year. Bell doens't know how or want to create a happy couple. If Ridge hadn't had Ridge rape Brooke, Bricky could have been that couple. Even Brooke haters liked her with Nick, but that had to be destroyed so he could try to redeem Ridge. Sorry, but Bell went too far this time, and a lot of people, including myself, will never look at the character in the same way, or ever consider him a leading man again.

  • Member

True, Nick's been turned into Woody Allen, smooth career move Jack! And Bridget's been turned into ImitationBrooke,not even a good one at that. Can't wait for all those cheesy bonding scenes and wailing over "MY CHILD" with the precarious pregnancy. Oh and Flea/Dante as the new Tharla! Whoo, hoo!

No, the true drama will be Lounge Lizard Ridge having Brooke and Dumba doing pole dance auditions to win the title of Soulmate du jour!

No thanks.

  • Member
That's true, once Bidge is reunited (and hopefully it never will be), they would be backburnered. Everyone thinks Tridge was such a supercouple, but before Tylo was fired, they had been on the back burner for over a year. Bell doens't know how or want to create a happy couple. If Ridge hadn't had Ridge rape Brooke, Bricky could have been that couple. Even Brooke haters liked her with Nick, but that had to be destroyed so he could try to redeem Ridge. Sorry, but Bell went too far this time, and a lot of people, including myself, will never look at the character in the same way, or ever consider him a leading man again.

Brooke haters don't like Brooke with Nick they just don't want her with Ridge since he rejected Taylor to be with Brooke. The Brooke haters want brooke miserable and alone like Taylor is.

  • Member
Brooke haters don't like Brooke with Nick they just don't want her with Ridge since he rejected Taylor to be with Brooke. The Brooke haters want brooke miserable and alone like Taylor is.

Well Taylor's got a man now. Too bad she had to accidentally kill his wife to make it happen.

  • Member

Hunter Tylo must be thanking her lucky stars she's been freed from the Ridge drudgery and gets to work with hunky talented Winsor Harmon who's been so wasted on the sidelines. She's also getting the meatiest work with Susan Flannery these days and when the truth is revealed to Thorne it's going to be a pretty intense fallout. Rumor has it they're working hard to cast and bring back Storm Logan which would be a natural spoiler to the Thaylor pairing once it's official that Lorenzo's services have been terminated.

It's poor KKL who's getting the same repetitive crap to do over and over and over again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.