AMC-Ruth Martin Rumor!!

• Members

I am hearing that Ruth Marth, the Original Ruth (Mary Fickett) will be returning to AMC with Bobby Martin in toll. Where in the hell has Bobby been all these years???? I hope this Rumor is true, but i think it is pure RUMOR

its talks about how great Megan's work is...............I think not. I am pretty sure she will trash this story if it is true.

the link was at www.wost.org, but now its http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.p...093#post2893093

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um ... wow. Where the HELL did you hear this?

It doesn't surprise me though that Megan McTrash wants to bring back a character like Bobby Martin, who's long been gone. What drugs is that woman on?

Only think that makes me happy is the possibility of Ruth returning. Just where the hell has she been?

• Members

Mary Fickett left due to early onset Alzheimers and it's just cruel for someone with too much time on their hands to use her as the butt of their jokes. If she was in any shape to make public appearances, she would have returned for Warrick's memorial or the various anniversary shows.

• Members

Well I never knew alzheimers was setting in. I guess that's when she left for the final time in 2000? Cause she came back for slected shows in that era. I am thinking back to 1995 when she was taken off contract and left the show completely. That was to take care of her ailing husband and to live a retired life.

Archived