Got into a bar fight tonight!

Mitchapalooza

• Members

Well I was out with my gf and we were making out in a corner and then these two !@#$%^&*]es walked by calling her a slut and a whore, she flicked them the finger and one of the chicks saw, as she walked over I told her to stay the [!@#$%^&*] away and was telling her to leave her alone, at that momen one of the chicks from behind grabbed my gf hair and pulled her down, then the chick I was talking to grabbed the back of her head and kneed her in the face splitting her lips open, i then punched the !@#$%^&*] in the face breaking her nose, and from there on out it was a mad brawl of guys and girls I ended up with a bottle broken over my head and 5 stitches, but [!@#$%^&*] I don't care, I was protecting my GF from a 3 on 1 situation and I don't care, I could have ripped the face off of ANYONE in the rage I was on.

Anyways that was my night.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! Mitch! I am glad you are OK - relatively. :( I hope your gf is OK too! I hate when girls get drunk and think they're hot sh*t and talk smack to other people...for NO REASON. Hell, I hate that when guys do it too.

Just be careful! I know of this instance where a girl got a draft bottle in the face and it was 200 stitches and alot (to be determined) facial reconstruction!

• Members

Drunk girls, if you are one it's fun as hell. If you're not drunk and you encounter one, it's damn scary. Thankfully no girls try anything with me. Not because I'm strong, but I give up off a vibe which most girls like I guess so they don't try stuff. If were in a fight I'd probably get my ass kicked.

Go Kirk! Sounds like they deserved it.

• Members

I know you always got me on the brain Hartless, but Mitch got into a bar fight :P

Although 2 weeks ago tomorrow me and my brother got into our first fist fight. His black eye is almost heeled and I broke his nose, I feel bad about it but he deserved what he got by coming home drunk and yelling at me for no reason. He came home tried to head butt me after calling my parents at 2:30 in the morning telling them I dropped a class in college like a little !@#$%^&*] and after that I just said [!@#$%^&*] it bro, you are going down. I did my famous choke hold and slam to the ground and the rest is history.

Mitch, I actually LOL just thinking about you putting a beat down on some drunk !@#$%^&*]. They definitely deserved a punch or 3 for what they did to your girlfriend.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Oh yeah man. Me and this guy were chocking each other on the bar, and we were [!@#$%^&*] whaling on each other. My two pals also jumped in and my sister who happened to be in town for the weekend [!@#$%^&*] attacked one of the !@#$%^&*]es and beat her ass IN SO BAD. My gf and I had the worst damage, she is not a fighter so she needed all of us to protect her, plust those 3 girls had her cornered and were going to town on her so I had to intervene otherwise should have been seriously injured.

A guy sucker punched me from behind and then smashed a bottle over my head, I remember putting my hand on the back of my head and looking at it and it was COVERED in blood, even though I didn't feel anything. In the end my crew definetly got the upperhand, but [!@#$%^&*] none of us had ever been in a bar fight before and the next day we were all hurting, my sisters nails were all broken off from her scrap my girlfriend had a rough lip, I had stictches and cuts all over my knuckles and my buddies had their knuckles all ripped up too.

Seriously the fight was still going on when we finally got out and we all shared a cop car to the hospital, nothing happened though cause we told the cop we were jumped and he offered to take us to the hospital. (so we didn't have to pay for a cab).

We never did see those people again, but if we do I am sure they will want to go Round 2 and we will all be ready and willing.

• Members

Well it IS if you are getting attacked by someone who is pissed drunk and will simply only hit you harder if you try to say "Wait stop, lets talk about this".

I don't go around starting fights and if a fight CAN be avoided I will avoid it, but if it is to protect someone I care about who is getting attacked than I am going to [!@#$%^&*] attack, my safety and the safety of my friends and family comes first no matter what.

Archived