Atwt Carly and Simon spoiler

• Members

.Simon did short cuts at his new building and the wiring is not right or legal and Mike figure it out Simon did short cuts. So Mike quite but comes back. Carly like always quits but Simon charm her back also. So Simon also need backers for the new bulding( why and he is rich) So he have business clients and Carly persuade them to back Simon. Simon reward her with a kiss but she tell him let's keep it professinal. Later on towards the week she spots Jack and Eve in a close momnet. So she runs to Simon room but she find him without any clothes on

I change it plus add some more spoilers to it

-Courtesy SOW

Put in my own words

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The sad thing is that Eve and Jack have absolutely no interest in each other (all just plot driven to heighten the CarJack stuff, as well as seeing if CarlySimon could have some very strong romantic potential)...there's absolutely no romantic chemistry or chemistry period between Eve and Jack...however, I could warm up more and more to CarlySimon stuff.

• Members

Amen!!! We get it. Simon is fun. In a "neener, neener....let's see how many laws I can break without getting caught" kind of way.

Who gives a flyin' fu*k? He was supposed to come back to ruin Matie. If he ain't gonna do that, here's your hat....LEAVE.

• Members

I agree. He's just the CarJack obstacle, so annoying!

I'd give anything for some really good Simon & Katie scenes. They're really ruining things with this storyline.

And I could like Simon & Carly but they're *so* contrived, and though they're funny, they don't have an ounce of romantic chemistry.

• Members

I agree that Simon and Carly have chemistry, but not as lovers. I think it's stupid that Carly always needs a man to save her life. What's wrong w/ being on your own for a while? The women on ATWT, and soaps in general, are all pathetic. I'm just glad that I know better than to believe that this is how "real" women should act.

And ITA that the writers are, once again, ruining Simon's return. Unfortunately, since PL can't commit to the show, what else can they do? Too bad soaps aren't as popular anymore b/c 10 years back, hiring an actor like PL and giving him a big storyline WITHOUT a contract would never fly. I would have refused for him to return since, obviously, it hasn't made the show improve in the ratings and in quality.

Also, their pairing is doomed anyway. As long as they keep involing Katie and Jack in this, there's no way a romantic pairing will work.

Archived