I hate Sharon Thread

Sinny

• Members

I cannot stand the character of Sharon Newman. I think she is the biggest skank on the show and her hypocritical behaviour makes me hurl. I also am not a fan of Sharon Case. I think she is over rated and over used. I think she is all washed up and such a one dimensional actor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Count me IN on the Sharon hate, sister! Sharon Newman is by far one of the most hypocritical, whiny !@#$%^&*]es I've ever seen on a soap. She makes a big deal about Nick's affairs, but forgets [!@#$%^&*] like how she was gone for months [!@#$%^&*] Cameron. Granted, the writers made us feel sorry for her because the relationship ended up being abusive. But adultery is adultery!

But with that said, I think major props should be given to Sharon Case. I like how she plays her as such a snooty !@#$%^&*]. But the character often forgets that she came from trash herself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ah hell naw! Dru or not, I still hate that !@#$%^&*] for all the reasons already mentioned above and THEN SOME. :lol: The only time I've ever felt an ounce of sympathy for Sharon was when Cassie died. And that didn't even last long because I wanted her to hurry up and get her crying done. Clogging up my screen with her whining. She was cooking my last grit. :P

Archived