Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pine Charles

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pine Charles

  1. Sweetie, your obsession, Marcy Walker, was getting downright FAT by the early 2000s. I remember that Venetian Ball at the Chandler Mansion - circa 2003 - where Liza was going insane and pushed her half-sister out an attic window..... Marcy looked like a stuffed sausage w/ blonde hair in her burgundy-coloured frock.
  2. I consulted Lisa via Ouija board.... she said you need help. (She also said she LOATHED the Liza Colby character as played by Marcy Walker..... even going so far as to say she preferred Alice Haining in the role).
  3. Here's a recent interview w/ James Kiberd.
  4. She definitely wasn't the original Dr. Tolan. Ceara was seeing her in 1991 to deal with her father raping her as a child; it was a different actress. I liked her. Anyway, I cannot FATHOM how Kate Collins was never even NOMINATED for an Emmy. But, then again, someone made a good point that they didn't want her competing for votes w/ Susan Lucci. She should have at least been nominated for the Ross rape/Silver Kane story and definitely Natalie/Janet.
  5. WHOA!! I didn't realize the ACTUAL ''N-word'' was spoken in the white supremacist storyline (by one of the thugs who beat Terence).
  6. Arlene ''dancing'' to Pebbles makes me laugh. (Btw, I didn't know Skye aired 'til March. I have always read she left in February. Could the airdate be wrong??)
  7. I love this clip of Opal reading Dixie to FILTH!! (Cady is sporting the pixie cut)
  8. I've never seen this photo before..... Kate Collins (Natalie) and Jean LeClerc (Jeremy)
  9. I don't watch it, but I know of her thru her dance club hits. http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/erika-girardi-named-after-soap-opera-character
  10. Don't watch it, but..... http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/erika-girardi-named-after-soap-opera-character
  11. Erica is found 'Not Guilty" for attempted murder.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.