cassadine1991

DAYS: June 2017 Discussion Thread

176 posts in this topic

On 6/29/2017 at 0:25 AM, beebs said:

By being born and existing in the same room.

I assume it's because she blames Eric for anything and everything she can because Eric killed Daniel, and it's getting exhausting. I swear, I would love to know which exec has made Daniel the most important character in the history of this show, but it really needs to stop. Nicole's just being petty now and I really just want Eric to snap at her. I get that she's entitled to grieve and be angry but she's getting ridiculous.

Yes! I wanted him to snap on her and Victor and throw their past back at them. 

Edited by Dr Neil Curtis

34 minutes ago, ranger1rg said:

Agreed. Freddie is horrific playing a tough guy. He's been awful for weeks, and for some reason the hair makes it even worse.

Maybe the hair is supposed to distract us from his stomach.

They are trying to make him a Sonny clone from GH with that hair. It makes it worse than helping in his scenes.

Wait, Nicole is STILL blaming Eric for everything? Good lord when is she leaving so we never have to hear about Daniel again.

12 hours ago, Antoyne said:

Wait, Nicole is STILL blaming Eric for everything? Good lord when is she leaving so we never have to hear about Daniel again.

Considering she just finished filming a few weeks ago? 2023.

22 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Just when you think Gabi couldn't get more annoying, the show brings you Gabi on drugs.

What was the point of getting rid of Daniel if he's still going to be on all the time? Barf.

Sonny's hair is atrocious.

It NEVER ends. Like KMan I'm sick of the man's name at this point. Enough! Maybe once Nicole is gone we'll get a break.

13 hours ago, Antoyne said:

THIS. Please lord, let it be.

Wowww today was a snooze. The first 10 minutes was just everyone waking up. YAWN. You can tell this is going to be a lackluster murder mystery.

57 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Wowww today was a snooze. The first 10 minutes was just everyone waking up. YAWN. You can tell this is going to be a lackluster murder mystery.

Lackluster sums up Dena Higley to a T

We may not love everything Ron does and lord knows he probably will burn out and get beyond wacky, but at least it will be anything but lackluster LOL

4 hours ago, beebs said:

Considering she just finished filming a few weeks ago? 2023.

really? I thought she filmed months ago so am shocked she is still around. Oh lord, so this means she'll likely still be here by the end of the year

And she lost Holly? How is Eric connected to that?

1 minute ago, Cheap21 said:

really? I thought she filmed months ago so am shocked she is still around. Oh lord, so this means she'll likely still be here by the end of the year

She blames Eric for EVERYTHING because Daniel of Nazarath is six feet under 

22 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

He's not, other than Eric is evil for killing Daniel and therefore everything is his fault. I guess maybe the logic is supposed to be that if Eric hadn't killed Daniel, Nicole would still have Holly because who would ever take a child away from Daniel, the world's greatest father? I don't know.

3 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

He's not, other than Eric is evil for killing Daniel and therefore everything is his fault. I guess maybe the logic is supposed to be that if Eric hadn't killed Daniel, Nicole would still have Holly because who would ever take a child away from Daniel, the world's greatest father? I don't know.

I'm just so confused as to how the fans outside this forum can actually LIKE Daniel, especially now. They're STILL lobbying to bring him back, and it's clear the show has an agenda to appeal to these fans. I don't get it. Every time he's heavily featured in story, the ratings nosedive, and yet I see endless posts on how much they miss him and how great he was.

Then again, these ARE the same fans who have fifteen different variations of how to spell Sami, Ciara, and Stefano, not one of which are correct, so...

Edited by beebs

1 minute ago, slick jones said:

Eric should be up on a pedestal for his public service by deleting Daniel.......

+1

I swear, if Ron brings Daniel back from the dead, I swear, I will break my laptop in half.

10 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Yeah, she'll be on until probably November. Lawd

Before Nicole goes I hope that there is at least one scene between her and Sami where Sami gloats about how it feels now that Nicole's baby was taken away from her. Karma!