Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know why they bothered to have Mariah discover Sharon isn't pregnant, if now they'll be writing her as dumb, either forgetting about it or buying some stupid excuse for why Sharon has a newborn baby.

Horrible writing.

• Members

You think CP is a fan of Mariah's?  Look at what he did to the budding romance between her and Kevin.  Her sassy and brassy street smarts/attitude are totally gone.  I noticed other changes too when Mariah was with Sharon and the baby.  I don't  want to  bash the actress, so I won't say anything, except I don't see Mariah as a leading lady EVER.

• Members

She could definitely and completely be, she just gets horrible writing, not that you'd expect anything good coming out of Charles Pratt Jr.'s pen. Camryn Grimes deserves more, and it's sad that she came back to a show looking like this.

• Members

Sharon is the victim now. But she will surely do something to shift blame to her. Victor must always be right about everyone and he deems Sharon no good. Besides, they will need a reason to extricate Dylan from her. They'll need a reason to break them up. There just isn't a real future for Dylan with Sharon on this show. Too much history and too many kids with Nick. JFP seems to want him with a leading lady in the Newman/Abbot orbit but they are all either too tied to someone else in that orbit, not fresh enough, related, too young, or all 4.  I think Abby might be all that's left in that orbit at the moment. 

• Members

That doesn't fit unless it turns out Dr. Anderson is really seeking revenge on Adam. I doubt it - she sure got in her digs at Nick this week - he's the target. I bet Dr Anderson doesn't know the true paternity because if she did - the baby wouldn't be able to pass the 'familial' paternity test since Dylan/Adam are not related. Nick/Dylan as half brothers is the only way. Again I feel stupid even trying to decipher this mess. I'm sure in Pratt's mind this was the ultimate obstacle to split Adam/Chelsea to create Nelsea & revive Shadam. 

• Members

EdgeofNik- I'm not sure what you mean. I'm saying if Adam had owned up to the fact that Christian is his child, the kid wouldn't have been taken. Dr.Anderson would have had no reason to take him. Adam's lie, that Victor has gone along with is the cause of this kidnapping. Now Sharon, Sage, Nick and Dylan will all be feeling the pain thanks to Adam and to a lesser extent Victor. I can only imagine how Nick is going to feel when he find out Victor didn't tell him. Nikki too, although to be realistic they always forgive him no matter how awful he is. 

• Members

I can't believe Neil is just going to get away with all of this. I remember wondering when the story first started how they would get the character out of this without doing long-term damage, and it appears their solution is to just have Devon forgive him and Hilary be back in love with him....Wow. Does anyone pay for anything on this show outside of Sharon?

Archived