B&B: August 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thats because there is no story to tell. Steffy hit Aly in self defense. Everyone minus Thorne would have understood that Steffy had no choice but to defend herself. 

I think Steffy mentioned she should have left…but how? Run? with Aly behind her with that rock or the crow bar…..

I would have rather seen Aly get caught trying to off Steffy and us see Aly get help on screen with the family by her side. Later Aly would have conquered her demons left LA for a new start somewhere else without Throne. Throne would stay in LA for good…etc..etc...

• Members

With as much filler as Jackie Mac's face!  I was watching on my Ipad so it was difficult to FF those sh!t!!!!!.

However, BB delivered some great soap yesterday.  I wish they had let KM and Obba go toe to toe a bit more.  KM showed she has the chops, but then the scenes reduced her to a weeping little girl again.  That was disappointing.  I would rather the two keep at it instead of learning of Grampa Avant.  But still, great stuff, and kudos to BB for not only having black characters but using them in front burner stories as leads!  Reign Edwards is really doing a fabulous job!  

Anna Maria Horsford needs a contract or become a heavy recurring player.  There's no reason why The Avants should only be a sister team.  

One thing I did notice is that BB really needs an older female character on contract.  There's a void and it was glaring yesterday.  

• Members

Actually, I thought the Steffy/Thomas scenes were just the right touch of balance.  Unlike say, Ryan and Greenlee contrasting with Phoebe's memorial service.

I really enjoyed yesterday's episode, B&B in general, my only issue being the weird way in which they're handling this Aly business.  I am loving AMH and Obba.  I know that this is a temp gig, but what a shame because they make for a dynamite matriarch and patriarch and I'd love to see more stories unfold under their umbrella.  That part about the elder Myron writing him a severance check and disowning him, wow,  Nice touch, the psychological/emotional ramifications for a man who adored his father really helped to reinforce the way in which he's handled Maya.  I have to admit, when Vivienne had that line about Julius acting like he was casting out demons, I thought, "Okay, a black person wrote that." :lol:  Is MVJ still at B&B?

• Members

I just hate how Julius is NOT allowed to feel the way he does without being the bad guy. He's allowed to feel how he feels. It's a realistic reaction. I hate how everyone kisses Maya's ass. I sincerely doubt everyone in that room would be as accepting as they want us to believe.

Today and yesterday: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not a bash on JMW at all but NuThomas looks 10 years younger than Ivy and Steffy yet he's supposed to be older? LOL

• Members

I wasn't sure who was older until Thomas mentioned it today and I was like um Thomas looks younger than Steffy…LOL

Yes, that helped explain why Julius felt the way he did. At that point Maya should have been more sympathetic with Julius. Instead Maya was gleeing with joy over marrying someone who just recently was going over the edge even though he had the supposed true love of his life beside him. The pimping for Maya truly got of hand and to me didnt/doesnt represent the real world.

Archived