• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think most of them care about Liz. They use her as a plot device. It's likely not even about hate as much as it's knowing they can do whatever they want and it won't matter.

I do think Guza hated her by the end.

• Members

BA and WK did really good on their acts.

Courtney has been redeemed for me. While Liz is dead to me. I still like Becky as an actress though. And, I think she did a good job. It's not like she has any control over the writing.

That scene at the end with Courtney hovering over Nik/Spencer made me sob. I really hope she got Spencer to turn his act around. And, actually become a good kid.

ALW may not have won that poll fair and square. But, I think she did a fine job today. Also. I don't think the woman ages.

• Members

1. Whoever dressed Epiphany/Sonya Eddy need to be shot via firing squad. That last outfit/smock was a hot ass mess. And don't get me started how they had her hair braided with the ribbons. I really wanna slap somebody.

2. Why are they dragging out this Jason story even further? It's been what--about two years since Billy has been on the show and we still haven't had a reveal yet?! I am over this sh-t.

3. What a great way to destroy Liz by having her selfishly keep the secret. That is so out of character for her. I'm sure there will be a witch hunt for her head once it all comes out.

4. Stop trying to make Spencer happen. Courtney, who I actually liked, couldn't endear me towards him. I am over these itty bitty children getting story while TJ and Molly sit in limbo. No one watches soaps for kids. That's why we have Nickelodeon and Disney.

5. I am so over these actors struggle to carry a tune. I wanted the Nurse's Ball back for year, but now I am regretting for even wanting it back.

6. How the f-ck are you going to have a Nurse's Ball but the hospital's key figures are missing [i.e. Bobbie, Monica, even Tracy].

• Members

Not shocked. Ron can't come up with anything else to do so he has to drag his sh-t out to the end of all times.

Today would've been so good had Liz just told the truth. That does not mean that Jason was going to automatically go back to Sam, and it does not mean that Sam would automatically want him back. Both characters are in two different places where they were when Jason was last here.

RC should've just revealed it all, had Jason/Sam deal with their feelings for a few weeks and then come to a decision, which I feel was them severing ties. JaSam is dead and has been for a long time. Sam excels opposite Patrick.

Archived