GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! I noticed her placement right next to him. I'm not hating her anymore so she's fine now. I still think they're going to be boring as !@#$%^&*].

Well, Carly, maybe you should have better choice in men.

Sonny's worried about his "character" coming into question? LMAO. Please. Have a sit you old fool.

I swear poor Duke ages 20 years between each appearance.

• Members

And can all soaps just stop with the "omg we're losing them" in surgery crap? No one believes Jason is going to die. No one believes that. No one ever believes that. I find it such a lame fakeout.

LOL. They're both a wash to me. I'd rather have neither. I'd take Rosalie tho. Sabrina is too sweet and nice. Michael needs someone with fire. He needs his mini Carly. Not saying Rosalie IS that, but she COULD be.

• Members

Skye!

Helena is so shady! "That unfortunately named Brook Lynn Ashton"

Julian needs to STFU. This is none of his business. Now Olivia tells him, she's pregnant. This story is moving rather fast but Im glad they arent dragging it

eta: Scratch that. They are literally redoing the same story Ned had with Alexis and Sonny from like over 10 years ago

• Members

I hope Alexis realizes Ned is covering for Olivia just like he did her with Kristina

I forsee they have Luke work to remember what made him split and then integrate him but guess what FLUKE is the dominant personality. Yeah I see them doing that

Archived