B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Steffy is back I think for 7 episodes, it could be 9, I can't remember. Either way can't be soon enough. What do people see in her? She's utterly unlikeable. I wish Ridge had said to her what she said to Caroline when Steffy was ready to screw MARRIED Bill

haaa my girl Caroline owned thot Brooke's decrepit ass today biggrin.png

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brooke was so rude snapping her fingers in Caroline's face! I would have snatched her hands by the third time she did that. I was irked by how she kept doing it over and over. She going in on Caroline bc Ridge is older than her (and even brought kids into it) is laughable considering she married his father and had two kids by him. The age difference between Caroline and Ridge is smaller than it was between Brooke and Eric

HAHA, Caroline just shaded Brooke on always needing a man

4EUvlEo.gif

LOL at Steffy here. She was a bit too shady for me but I get it. Id be grossed out if my dad was with someone my age as well. Also she seems flaky bc one minute she wants Rick and the very next she wants Ridge

He did. And I knew your Steffy like wouldnt last long...lol

• Members

That was so immature of Brooke out of all the stuff she's done......I thought the scene was on repeat for like a minute but she was being so obnoxious.....I still enjoyed the cattiness her and Caroline portrayed in the scene...

I never though I'd actually enjoy Steffy a lot more this time.....I'm sure Hope not being around has something to do with it....I still hope Caroline or whoever will bring up some of the schemes Steffy committed against Hope.....

• Members

I'm surprised noone commented on how OTT this episode was. Well, actually I don't even know what the acronym OTT stands for, but this episode must be the epitome of it LOL The writing was laughable and the directing (which is usually flawless) was so sloppy... I suspect they rushed into things, they probably had to change director, rewrite scripts or something. I thought the soundtrack was somewhat off too. They used Brill's theme for Batie.. the HFTF blue diamond theme for Batie's ring...

Then that finger snapping scene. What was that about? Was that supposed to be comedy relief? It was totally out of place. Stupid. It seemed borrowed from some silly CBS comedy show.

Then you had Katie walking into the room, Brooke telling her "There's no Ridge and Caroline" and then Katie was like "But there's going to be a wedding. Mine". Huh? That was quick...

It's amazing how Katie and Bill haven't even been dating again, last week Katie was all about 'taking things slowly' and then she accepts the fugliest and trashiest piece of jewelry I've ever seen. I think they really missed the boat with her character.

Finally, Steffy and Liam had the most awkward conversation whispering between the entrance and the living room. Then Steffy visited Forrester. She was talking to Caroline rather normally then she suddenly screamed at her (much like Taylor would do), and while the scene was fading out she went 'Oh my God!'. Huh? That was so awkward. Am I the only one who was bothered by all of this? Bell's shows used to be so 'plastic', characters would not even overlap with their voices. Of course that's been lost over the years, due to BB Senior's passing and budget restrains I'm sure... but this was too sloppy. Or maybe I'm nitpicking, I mean you can't provide 250 flawless shows (production-wise, I don't mean story) in a row.

• Members

I think they were re-editing several episodes. A few weeks back, we had different airdates for Brooke's and Steffy's return, and it all changed in a span of a few days, so obviously something was changed last minute, refilmed or something... maybe that's why it all feels a bit rushed and confusing.

• Members

Wow, I can't believe they had Brooke snap her fingers that many times. That was just weird, it didn't come off right at all.

Oh, B&B. Katie and Bill are already engaged? Just a few episodes ago, it was a question of whether she even wanted to be with him. Come on. See, if they had started this story at the beginning of January and gave Katie a few weeks in the backburner to make up her mind (instead of being on backburner period), that could have worked.

That being said, I REALLY do hope Bell brought Brooke back to genuinely change her and have her move on from her Super Slut ways. I want to believe her when she says it's all over with. I really do.

The idea of Bill & Liam running Forrester is disgusting. I hope that doesn't come to pass. Unfortunately, considering everything that's been happening with Rick, I could see Ridge potentially being convinced to help them.

WTF was that with Caroline and Steffy. They're talking and all of a sudden Steffy is screaching. blink.png

Please don't tell me B&B is entering one of its down phases again. I can't stand it.

• Members
lol, when she first came on she was in a triangle with him and Rick. She dated Thomas first but ultimately chose Rick. I really hope someone brings it up. I bet ur would be weird if Thomas to learn his dad is seeing his ex gf

this is why I've been saying they should have had a B storyline bc when they do do something beyond the the quad it would be too jarring and look at this mess. Very little to no buildup. Bill and Katie should have been dating weeks ago If this is where they want to go

Archived